Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I get this when trying to use the pack instead of CSS shown for the download and many of the alternate CSPs are the original character palette swap such as Magic Armor Link is Link`s red tunic in un-modded brawl.
Does anyone know how I can get the pack to work right?

SD raw here
http://www.mediafire.com/download/qd7ac48pnlufn63/sd.raw

Quote from: LinkTheJedi on April 12, 2015, 09:46:14 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I get this when trying to use the pack instead of CSS shown for the download and many of the alternate CSPs are the original character palette swap such as Magic Armor Link is Link`s red tunic in un-modded brawl.
Does anyone know how I can get the pack to work right?

SD raw here
http://www.mediafire.com/download/qd7ac48pnlufn63/sd.raw

This is weird.

To avoid downloading 2GB of package, can you show us what are you exactly doing?

You should add everything from this pack to the root of your SD card.

I'll not say anything about the SDHC Extension because... well, I see you're using Dolphin.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

April 12, 2015, 10:52:14 PM #842 Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 11:32:26 PM by LinkTheJedi
I did put everything in the root of the sd card, did it again and now everytime I load Dolphin.exe has an error and crashes. I think something may have been corrupted in the download, I'll try to redownload.

Post Merge: April 12, 2015, 11:32:26 PM

Got it to work finally! To any other users having a problem, go to the codes folder and switch RSBE01 with RSBE01works. That is what stopped Dolphin from crashing everytime for me.


Is that project M compatible? if so, how to install it on PM? it shows me normal heroes q,q

I thought it was a PM R Brawl EX Rip off.
What SD Card are you using?

Really great pack! May I suggest you add Shadow as a seperate clone rather than have him go over Wario in the future?

Hey I tried to install this pack and lay with it but when I launch the game through Gecko it gives me the Too Many Files Error. 501 Files Found 424 Files Allowed. What do I do?

I apologize in advance for my noobness but how do I get this to work? I followed the generic brawlex instructions on a soft-modded wii and only got the weird multi-hanebow and occasionally two warios with everybody in different places.

Quote from: PlayingGames17 on May 16, 2015, 02:41:39 PM
Really great pack! May I suggest you add Shadow as a seperate clone rather than have him go over Wario in the future?
im making a brawlex port of the shadow over wario and ill see if they want it in the pack

I thought we already had a Shadow over Wario, with recolors... ???

I personally wouldn't mind it.
I prefer Brawl Minus, myself.

Post Merge: May 25, 2015, 06:54:58 PM

Quote from: windhunter7 on May 25, 2015, 06:46:21 PM
I thought we already had a Shadow over Wario, with recolors... ???

He wanted one that wasn't over Wario.

Quote from: Leon Exodio on May 23, 2015, 11:27:51 PM
im making a brawlex port of the shadow over wario and ill see if they want it in the pack

Did I misunderstand what he said somehow?

I mean the other guy asking for it.
And I think Leon means.
He's making the Shadow Over Wario. Into a Brawl EX Port, so you can have Wario, but also have the Shadow that is over Wario, on it's own slot.
If that makes sense...

Ah, I get it now. Sorry 'bout my confusion and my heckling you. :-\