Taking Requests.

Started by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ , October 04, 2014, 02:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

HA!
I'll have my Golden Gates to my Palace wide open for you.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on October 09, 2014, 04:19:56 AM
I'm not doing Texture requests. o_O
But... I'll see what I can do... I guess.

Post Merge: October 09, 2014, 04:25:14 AM

Yeah, I don't get what you want me to do...
I want to see a CSP for the aforementioned texture I posted.

Sorry for late reply :P

October 12, 2014, 10:06:11 PM #32 Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 10:09:29 PM by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on October 12, 2014, 10:00:40 PM
I want to see a CSP for the aforementioned texture I posted.

Sorry for late reply :P

You have a CSP...


I'm not downloading it, to make a CSP out of it, when you already have a CSP.
I am sorry.

Could someone make the essentials like CSP, BBP, CSS, Name etc. etc. for the two Simon Belmont PSA including recolors?
Reference Material:
http://imgur.com/a/N6cDd
http://imgur.com/a/x39lW

-shakes head- No, I can not do Recolors.
BUT! I CAN do CSP's. I know who can do recolors for you.

I'll just give you the CSP's when I am finished with them.

However.. what do you mean by "BBPs." ?

Sorry I meant BPs hehe my bad...

BP's, huh?
Aight, aight, I'll see what I can do.

CSP's and Names are done.


You mean Fast? When I said "I do it within a timly manner" I wasn't just whistling daisies:

Simon, ZSS:


Simon, Toon Link. -sad face v...v cuz I love Toon Link....-


Name:

Thanks bro or sis! (I don't what gender you are >~<)
Anyways I might request sometime soon again if it's cool with you?

Have I closed my request page?
Have I stayed my boredom was eased?

No.

So... WAHOO! bring it on! -Sonic voice-

I am Male.
I just like the title Queen.

I had female, but after what Lucario said to me, I figured I had to rethink...
so I am keeping Queen as my name, but switched my gender to male.

Alright cool bro just checkin'

-Nods- Ease my boredom. bring more.

Notice the timelines of my others.

I am always here. Lurking.
If I am not here, I am checking my E-Mail which tells me when someone has posted, so I come here.

Same XD
Wait do you by any chance have Skype? 'Cause I go that alot

Yeah, I have Skype.
But I don't use it, much.