Taking Requests.

Started by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ , October 04, 2014, 02:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hey, I need :moar: Images!

I'm want a CSP, BP, CSS Icon and a CSP Name of Tifa.

Image: http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090405185130/es.finalfantasy/images/7/7c/Tifa_Lockhart.jpg

Please, make the CSS Icon with the above background.

P.S.: You make BP names? (The names below BP)

BP Name:
BP: (It may freeze, may of wrong sized it. Just tell me if it does.)
CSP:
CSS:
CSP name: (Not good at these. Always comes out wrong. Sorry.
My Brawl doesn't have CSP names, so I never felt the need to get better at it.)

BP: Have bad size, should be 48X56, not 46X58 XD, but no matter!

CSP Name: No worries, I'll try to do it

And... Thanks!





November 07, 2014, 05:57:59 PM #112 Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 06:17:00 PM by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
At this point, you're a regular, lol.
Gimmie a few.

Post Merge: November 07, 2014, 06:16:59 PM

CSP
Pretty close, huh?




Ash:
CSS: CSP:

Brenden:

May:

Gary:

Wes:

Thanks again, Queen, but... You can do me the Ash CSP from the picture, please? Sorry for the inconvenience

Hm... I'll try to find a smaller one.
Plus, the thing with the picture you used, is the fact it's a picture with a colorful background.

meaning, when I try to trasnaparent it, I have to deal woith the multiple colors, instead of all one color.

hard to explain. But yeah, I'll do it.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on November 11, 2014, 10:27:07 PM
Hm... I'll try to find a smaller one.
Plus, the thing with the picture you used, is the fact it's a picture with a colorful background.

meaning, when I try to trasnaparent it, I have to deal woith the multiple colors, instead of all one color.

hard to explain. But yeah, I'll do it.

Thanks!