Taking Requests.

Started by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ , October 04, 2014, 02:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ash CSP:

Post Merge: November 11, 2014, 10:35:55 PM

Sent.


Ah, you wanted Pikachu in there, huh?
Makes sense,... wouldn't be Ash without Pikachu.

No problem. Glad I could assist.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on November 11, 2014, 10:46:31 PM
Ah, you wanted Pikachu in there, huh?

Yes, it was that XD

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on November 11, 2014, 10:46:31 PM
Makes sense,... wouldn't be Ash without Pikachu.

Yeah, that's true :)



Arcanine:
Blastoise:
Suicune:
Rayquaza:
I'd suggest clicking them. ;) See what happens.

It took me directly to imgur, a very good method. Thank you Queen, you're the best in the CSPs! :D

Nah, I'm not. I'm just the fastest.
Thanks, though. Means alot.


8 Bit Kirby:
8 Bit Mario:
No Clickies, this time. :<

Thank you!
And the clickies... are not important, since the CSP can save directly as well: "Right click - Save Picture As ..." (It's easy :af:)



Before the site goes down again. No text edits: http://imgur.com/zp3nwmi,pE9sVZq,DQBNxPa
Take it quick.

I knew that, I saw this in the Facebook of the page.

Anyway, thanks again!