Taking Requests.

Started by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ , October 04, 2014, 02:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Anytime.
If you require anymore, just ask.

Hi again!
I'm back... but with only 1 request :V

You can make the Scyther CSP?
Scyther: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs41/f/2009/017/b/a/Scyther_by_GeminiSaint_FM.jpg




Hi Queen! I'm back after time and time.

Like always, I need a CSP. Now, is for Frieza.

You can use any of these images for make the CSP?:

1: http://dbzs.jp/meteor/img/chara/04/final_freeza.jpg

2: http://dbzs.jp/meteor/img/chara/04/fullp_freeza.jpg

January 20, 2015, 02:36:37 AM #141 Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 02:48:46 AM by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
Yikes. Careful. You necroposted.

Mods, if you see his post, don't warn him.
I am glad he re-livened it.

As for you, Ale. Gimmie a second or two.
I'll do them.

Post Merge: January 20, 2015, 02:48:46 AM

Sorry if it seems a bit rushed,
I haven't done this in awhile,
plus I have a headache.
Frieza.~

January 20, 2015, 02:02:27 PM #142 Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 02:11:30 PM by AlePoke34
About my message: necroposting is posting anything that hasn't to do with the topic (in this case, after 3 weeks) and this is a site for request stuff (or not?)

About the CSP, thanks! The CSP is PERFECT to use!

And the headache... I understand you :'(

Well... true... I suppose.
Well, the site itself isn't for requests, but this topic post thingyamagig is.
I only had a headache, because I was deprived of sleep.

Also, I am glad it came out, good.
You'll notice inside the Body, there is some transparency.
I accidently targetted some of it. But not alot, so it should be aight.

Do you have Smash for the 3DS? And/Or Animal Crossing:New Leaf?

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on January 20, 2015, 04:34:59 PM
Well... true... I suppose.
Well, the site itself isn't for requests, but this topic post thingyamagig is.
I only had a headache, because I was deprived of sleep.

Also, I am glad it came out, good.
You'll notice inside the Body, there is some transparency.
I accidently targetted some of it. But not alot, so it should be aight.

Do you have Smash for the 3DS? And/Or Animal Crossing:New Leaf?
About the CSP, I didn't notice that, and don't matter. For me is perfect.

About the games... I have the Smash for 3DS :D

Ah.~ Nice.~ Sometime, we should trade FC's and battle.

January 27, 2015, 10:12:27 PM #146 Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 10:14:53 PM by AlePoke34
Perfect! Here is my FC: 3050-7661-8773

But today (and more days :'c) I cannot conect into the internet because I dont have wi-fi (only some weekends and days)

1349 - 6297 - 5284
When ur on, just add.~
Who knows? Maybe my Toon Link and I will teach you a little somethnig about fear.
And you'll learn why I am the Mother [censored]ing Queen.

January 28, 2015, 03:08:43 PM #148 Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 03:10:17 PM by AlePoke34
Added with the internet of my phone 8) I tried to play the Smash 3ds but crashes for the bad connection :V

Meh. Can't have everything, right?
Hopefully soon, you'll get better connection.
Just message me, then.~