Taking Requests.

Started by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ , October 04, 2014, 02:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

March 04, 2015, 11:45:16 PM #165 Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 11:47:32 PM by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
Sveet.
Now I just gotta get rid of the lazy factor.
May make a Twilight Star Flandre.

And I am not mad that you didn't do it, dear.
I am mad that when I asked, you didn't answer.
Or say no. You aknowledged the fact I had asked.
I would of payed you, too.
20 bucks, just to bring it to Zelda.

Post Merge: March 04, 2015, 11:47:32 PM

And
Quote from: ZeusLink on March 04, 2015, 11:24:52 PM
Awesome. Thanks man, even Link himself is impressed. You sir are truly an artist. I'll let you know when I have recolors for this. If I use it, I will not forget to collab you. I even made a base CSS for people to make a custom CSS for any character.  



This took about a minute. I'll soon put a download link for the base. :)

I make CSS portaits, too.
And BP's.
and BP Names
And CSP names.
What I can't do. Is CSS names.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on March 04, 2015, 11:45:16 PM
Sveet.
Now I just gotta get rid of the lazy factor.
May make a Twilight Star Flandre.

And I am not mad that you didn't do it, dear.
I am mad that when I asked, you didn't answer.
Or say no. You aknowledged the fact I had asked.
I would of payed you, too.
20 bucks, just to bring it to Zelda.

Post Merge: March 04, 2015, 11:47:32 PM

And
I make CSS portaits, too.
And BP's.
and BP Names
And CSP names.
What I can't do. Is CSS names.
ah, well, I sometmes dont like to say no, but I wouldnt have done it anyway, which is what gets me confussing, btw
here http://fontworks.co.jp/font/classic/matisse/UB.html

March 05, 2015, 12:08:57 AM #167 Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 12:13:30 AM by ZeusLink
Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on March 04, 2015, 11:45:16 PM
Sveet.
Now I just gotta get rid of the lazy factor.
May make a Twilight Star Flandre.

And I am not mad that you didn't do it, dear.
I am mad that when I asked, you didn't answer.
Or say no. You aknowledged the fact I had asked.
I would of payed you, too.
20 bucks, just to bring it to Zelda.

Post Merge: March 04, 2015, 11:47:32 PM

And
I make CSS portaits, too.
And BP's.
and BP Names
And CSP names.
What I can't do. Is CSS names.
I can do that. If I made one, I would import the letters from the character. You don't have too pay me though. Everything is free. Japanese text like this: リンク (Rinku, Japanese for Link), I can generate, with this program called GameMaker 8.1.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

Quote from: Gamidame_K on March 04, 2015, 11:59:06 PM
ah, well, I sometmes dont like to say no, but I wouldnt have done it anyway, which is what gets me confussing, btw
here http://fontworks.co.jp/font/classic/matisse/UB.html

That's the font for CSP Names.

Are you still taking requests?

All you need do, is send a request, my friend.
Send a picture, and I check my e-mail at all times.


Took a little more work than it should.... but...

Captain Falcon.



Hello! (I'm not dead XD). Well, I want portraits for this guys:

Mega Blaziken: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/222/1/f/mega_blaziken_by_rikuaoshi-d6hhdul.jpg

Deku Link: http://www.fasebonus.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/majora5.png

Only for these two today. Thanks in advance!

Portraits?
CSP's?
Or BP's?
Or Both?


March 13, 2015, 02:10:22 AM #178 Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 02:11:27 AM by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ


Mega Blaziken

Deku Link.

I'll fix up Deku Link, tomorrow.
been super busy, today.

They are perfect! You dont need to do anything. Thank you!