Brawl 4 (build has been removed)

Started by Nebulon, October 05, 2014, 05:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I notice that other packs on the Vault get a lot of downloads, especially ones that use my older iterations of the Brawl 4 All build. I need to know, am I still putting together a quality build?

Yes. Other people get more downloads because their build is on the Vault.
 Yes, but your "quality" isn't geared to the masses.
No, not anymore. You're image of a collab build is not what people enjoy anymore.
No, you've always gotten Brawl modding wrong. Your build hasn't ever been cutting edge.
ATTENTION

So, our main combination specialist is no longer aiding us.

Now, I'm not an expert in combination slots. My main problem is that I normally get stuck trying to make special attacks successfully work during combo slots.

To iterate, a combo slot is when you have a character (Like Link) who has a second character who shares the same PSA file, but plays differently. Some minor examples would be Mario and Mario 64, and more major examples would be Kirby/Fighter Kirby or Demise/Ganon.

Anyway, I'm only and exclusively looking for people who are familiar with this process to help me make more space on the CSS. If you know how to do this and would like to help, then please message me. I've got a few characters in mind.

I really can't teach the process to anyone, as I only know the bare minimum (which is why I can do simple things, like attacks, but can't do Final Smashes or Special attacks).

So if you're interested in helping me, please message me. I'm shaking up the roster a bit, so it would really inflate the next release if someone experienced knew how to do this.

:)

OR... and this is probably not possible, BUT if someone knows how to make a slot function like a Zelda slot, as in clicking the picture in order to change a moveset, and would like to teach me how to code that, then I'd have PLENTY of goodies for people...

At this point, I really don't need anything else.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

What about the Sephiroth issue?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on June 05, 2015, 06:14:49 AM
What about the Sephiroth issue?

I'll come up with some thing :) I know he needs work. I've got some idea.

I'm currently really dise ting Bomberman and Gray Fox.




Also, new poll. Thanks for voting on the Pokemon one.

It really helped!

Post Merge: June 05, 2015, 03:11:14 PM

Quote from: Finox on June 03, 2015, 10:34:36 PM
My game often freezes when I try to start it up...does this happen for everyone or just me? And does it have anything to do with microSD vs SD card?

Micro SDs cause freezes :/ ask me how I know :D

Sorry.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on June 05, 2015, 03:05:59 PM
Micro SDs cause freezes :/ ask me how I know :D

Sorry.

^This is true.
That's why I changed to an SDHC card.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

So you're adding new stages. How do you plan to fit that in a SD card?

Quote from: Porkate42 on June 06, 2015, 04:24:00 AM
So you're adding new stages. How do you plan to fit that in a SD card?

You're right.
My SD card is just 4GB. Adding more stages will make the pack go over it's limit.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Using PM loader allows up to 32GB. That's what I use, but you won't need a 32GB honestly.

At least an 8GB one though.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on June 06, 2015, 05:25:03 AM
Using PM loader allows up to 32GB. That's what I use, but you won't need a 32GB honestly.

At least an 8GB one though.

But mine is just 4GB.

Where I live, all cards are expensive.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Yeah I was having issues with a microSD so I switched to a SD card. Got a 16GB one, so I think I'll be good for a while haha

I have a 32 GB card, but I'm using it for my 3DS. Gotta switch some stuff around I guess XD
Will there be a version for smaller SD cards for people who cannot get bigger ones?

Quote from: Gameplayer8200 on May 21, 2015, 06:25:32 PM
Please add Ichigo kurosaki from bleach into the pack

Link me and I'll check it out.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.


3 Questions:

  • Is it possible to give Giga Bowser multiple costumes?, like Godzilla or Winged Dragon of Ra?
  • Will a 16GB or 8 GB card work for the 4 GB download? I believe it's SDHC, but I don't know how to confirm; the 16 GB is a Micro.
  • What is the easiest/quickest way to change CSP's on this build? I'm using the 2 GB version.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


All I want is to replace Yoshi with the T-Rex..and a few other things.

Quote from: OmegaPyron on June 08, 2015, 12:33:18 AM
3 Questions:

  • Is it possible to give Giga Bowser multiple costumes?, like Godzilla or Winged Dragon of Ra?

The Giga Bowser killable moveset that's on the same slot as Bowser is actually just a Bowser skin that I made bigger.

So... you CAN add Godzilla and Winged Dragon of Raw, but you need to bone edit their names to go with the size mod in the fitmotion, and then you'd have to move the pictures to an unused ID in the CSS files that didn't overlap into another character's picture IDs since adding those two would give Bowser a total of 12 costumes, 6 for Bowser and 6 for Giga.

If you meant editing the final smash... well I haven't touched it so it's there for someone to edit it for their personal use.

Quote
  • Will a 16GB or 8 GB card work for the 4 GB download? I believe it's SDHC, but I don't know how to confirm; the 16 GB is a Micro.

Anything 4GB and up for the current build. 8GB for the next build.

SDHC works, but Micros don't. :/ Just a regular SDHC card with at least 8GB is what I recommend if you want the new build when it's released.


Quote
  • What is the easiest/quickest way to change CSP's on this build? I'm using the 2 GB version.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The CSS is tricky... the Brawl Expansion forum have guides for changing the CSS things for normal Brawl, which is what this pack is.

I'd look there to refer to it as the process is simple once you know it, but complicated to just type out because of all of the little locations all of the pics are located.

Quote
All I want is to replace Yoshi with the T-Rex..and a few other things.

I was considering putting him in actually aha.

Also, the voting has really inspired me. 14 people wanting to download gave me the push I needed to give Cloud, Zack, Chrom, and Gohan their sfx :)

And I've been working on balancing and bug hunting like a maniac this weekend. Thakns everyone for the support!
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822