Brawl 4 (build has been removed)

Started by Nebulon, October 05, 2014, 05:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I notice that other packs on the Vault get a lot of downloads, especially ones that use my older iterations of the Brawl 4 All build. I need to know, am I still putting together a quality build?

Yes. Other people get more downloads because their build is on the Vault.
 Yes, but your "quality" isn't geared to the masses.
No, not anymore. You're image of a collab build is not what people enjoy anymore.
No, you've always gotten Brawl modding wrong. Your build hasn't ever been cutting edge.
Quote from: Nebulon on October 24, 2014, 01:01:04 AM
I have considered Lloyd and Asch. Lloyd is a PSA I'd include if it didn't break one of my rules. The lack of grabs means that unfortunately it doesn't make the cut
I could have sworn that Marisa breaks that rule, too.
<- I Support MM8BDM!

Quote from: GameAndWatcher on October 24, 2014, 01:30:49 AM
I could have sworn that Marisa breaks that rule, too.

The only reason she was an exception is be ause instead of having her grabs and all direction throws she has moves in all directions that replace the grabs. That's the only reason it's okay. Otherwise I wouldn't have included her. If she had just her special attack mapped to Z then I wouldv'e axed her for sure.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on October 23, 2014, 09:57:36 PM
Try downloading it again.

I didn't have GFX issues when using it.

I'd say "use the Shadow from my pack, but it'll conflict with Knuckles and others.

I'm using the one that comes with the SFX for Shadow over Crazy Hand. I'll try re-downloading it, anyway.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


so im not sure if you want to use it, but im going to go back to modding for a bit and try and make a sonic and shadow on the same slot. so then who ever wants to can make shadow's costumes use shadow sfx.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

October 24, 2014, 01:43:10 PM #79 Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 03:38:21 PM by Nebulon
Quote from: Onii-chan on October 24, 2014, 12:24:23 PM
so im not sure if you want to use it, but im going to go back to modding for a bit and try and make a sonic and shadow on the same slot. so then who ever wants to can make shadow's costumes use shadow sfx.

That sounds fantastic! I don't see why I wouldn't use that :) What slot costume are you starting with Shadow?

Post Merge: October 24, 2014, 03:38:21 PM

New question in the Subject. Let me know what you think. I'm a little unsure of what to do that's noticable without comprimising the identity of the oroginal character.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: br3compactor on October 24, 2014, 03:41:14 AM
I'm using the one that comes with the SFX for Shadow over Crazy Hand. I'll try re-downloading it, anyway.

That one is not GFX glitch fixed.

And it still conflicts SFX with Sonic.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.


Quote from: Gamidame_K on October 24, 2014, 08:38:27 PM
you should make a tutorial about the dual characters

Well my good friend Batman64 is doing just that :) and then I'm goong to start a lot of PSA fusion projects. That'll be the next phase after sfx. If anyone wants to join me they should let me know :) i'm compiling a list of the best fusion ideas to be done.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on October 24, 2014, 08:21:18 PM
That one is not GFX glitch fixed.

And it still conflicts SFX with Sonic.

What should I do, then? =/
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


yeah, after the named CSPs and shared SFX, Ive been wondering how to make shared GFX and different animations, but I still dont get how do you code it so a certain costume will read the new animation/SFX

Quote from: Nebulon on October 24, 2014, 01:43:10 PM
That sounds fantastic! I don't see why I wouldn't use that :) What slot costume are you starting with Shadow?
i want to have it so that sonic has 0-5 then shadow has 6-11.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on October 24, 2014, 08:38:27 PM
you should make a tutorial about the dual characters

i did something like that. sorta
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Good news, the SFX files for Knuckles, Zero, Wolverine and Spiderman are ready.

The characters only need PSA edits.

BTW, those characters will replace SSE enemy SFX.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

I made some icons for Marth/Lucina

One is a higher contrast so the image pops more even though it is a small size, I recommend this for the css portrait (in fact, maybe all css portraits should have a higher contrast. i will work on that if you like.)

Also, there is a small icon commonly associated with the shuffle button on mp3 players that should easily indicate to a person that would otherwise never know. that something on this character is interchangeable

Marth/Lucina CSS Portrait:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KWVance on October 25, 2014, 05:17:11 PM
I made some icons for Marth/Lucina

One is a higher contrast so the image pops more even though it is a small size, I recommend this for the css portrait (in fact, maybe all css portraits should have a higher contrast. i will work on that if you like.)

Also, there is a small icon commonly associated with the shuffle button on mp3 players that should easily indicate to a person that would otherwise never know. that something on this character is interchangeable

Marth/Lucina CSS Portrait:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I like those ^
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Onii-chan on October 25, 2014, 05:54:32 PM
I like those ^

I do as well. I'll make a variation based on your design since my i ons are all based on the csps. :) that's a great idea.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822