Brawl 4 (build has been removed)

Started by Nebulon, October 05, 2014, 05:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

I notice that other packs on the Vault get a lot of downloads, especially ones that use my older iterations of the Brawl 4 All build. I need to know, am I still putting together a quality build?

Yes. Other people get more downloads because their build is on the Vault.
 Yes, but your "quality" isn't geared to the masses.
No, not anymore. You're image of a collab build is not what people enjoy anymore.
No, you've always gotten Brawl modding wrong. Your build hasn't ever been cutting edge.
Did somebody say...
CSS????

If you don't know who I am then forget it for a while because you'll find out soon, but Nebulon knows who I am.

I made the current CSS background back when I was in PM customizing, and it was oddly popular. If you're in need of a new bg I can work on something.

oh forgot to tell I used your build s a base for mine lol, I hope you dont mind I gave the respective credits already tho

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on January 10, 2015, 07:20:50 PM
Did somebody say...
CSS????

If you don't know who I am then forget it for a while because you'll find out soon, but Nebulon knows who I am.

I made the current CSS background back when I was in PM customizing, and it was oddly popular. If you're in need of a new bg I can work on something.

The Doqtor's in! I sent a you a pm :)

Quote from: Gamidame_K on January 10, 2015, 08:48:39 PM
oh forgot to tell I used your build s a base for mine lol, I hope you dont mind I gave the respective credits already tho

Anyone can do whatever they want with my build. But thank you :)

Oh, and to the regulars, we have an update coming soon. Get ready... the next two updates will include some pretty cool additions :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on January 10, 2015, 11:00:37 PM
The Doqtor's in! I sent a you a pm :)
I'm not back just yet. You'll know when I'm really back.
Quote from: Nebulon on January 10, 2015, 11:00:37 PMOh, and to the regulars, we have an update coming soon. Get ready... the next two updates will include some pretty cool additions :)

Just a suggetion, it would be really cool if you can feature some more KH characters such as Riku, Axel, Roxas, Saiz, Marluxia, etc. I understand if you are busy with other projects, but can you teach me how to do it? I've been trying to for the past 3 days. I look at threads and videos. But i cant seem to get it.

I hate to be this guy, but is there any guides on running this, hackless, on an SDHC card?  Ive been trying all evening.

Quote from: yadir17 on January 11, 2015, 09:18:28 AM
Just a suggetion, it would be really cool if you can feature some more KH characters such as Riku, Axel, Roxas, Saiz, Marluxia, etc. I understand if you are busy with other projects, but can you teach me how to do it? I've been trying to for the past 3 days. I look at threads and videos. But i cant seem to get it.

Do you mean PSAs or models? I definately want more inventive movesets, the problem is optimizing them to feel as fluid as the characters in my build do now. Kingdom Hearts is a series I want to visit. (I sort of have theme that I go to, as in in my mind I'm looking into DBZ character poetintial now, Nautro and Kirby) Kingdom Hearts fans deserve to be apart of Brawl 4 All, so I can say that I'm definately interested in trying to get one or two movesets in, but perhaps not this update or the next one. This update and the next are the ones we have plans for.

However if we go to personal messages and you send me the highest quality Kingdom Hearts movesets, I'll put review them and see if I can make them match with the standards I have in place :)

Quote from: Homunculus_bird on January 12, 2015, 03:42:05 AM
I hate to be this guy, but is there any guides on running this, hackless, on an SDHC card?  Ive been trying all evening.

I'm actually looking into SDHC cards myself, I just haven't made a version yet for that, and I don't know how to do hackless :/ But this is a BrawlEx build, so asking one of the regulars in the BrawlEX forum may help you, unfortunately I just don't have the proper experience.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Homunculus_bird on January 12, 2015, 03:42:05 AM
I hate to be this guy, but is there any guides on running this, hackless, on an SDHC card?  Ive been trying all evening.
I hate to be the responder to this guy, but hackless + SDHC is not possible. Sorry.

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on January 12, 2015, 07:57:37 PM
I hate to be the responder to this guy, but hackless + SDHC is not possible. Sorry.
I hate to be that guy, but there actually is a way.
http://www.reddit.com/r/SSBPM/comments/2119co/tutorial_how_to_get_hackless_project_m_to_work_on/
just replace project M with Nebulon's brawl pack.
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


So I've been busy... because I'm applying a code that'll double the levels.

More on that later, since I think I need to give a big update to the OP.

But I've got a new question in the poll and it's important. Be sure to participate. :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Is it possible to use characters from the vault? I try to import characters and everytime i load up Brawlex, It sends me an error message when i click on the pf folder from B4A. Can i do anything to get past this?

Quote from: yadir17 on January 19, 2015, 05:34:33 PM
Is it possible to use characters from the vault? I try to import characters and everytime i load up Brawlex, It sends me an error message when i click on the pf folder from B4A. Can i do anything to get past this?

I sent you a pm.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822


Gimme the SFX so I can port them.

I was pretty happy with the result of combining Deadpool and Buu in a single slot for their SFX.

I'd like to know what's my next goal.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

To Nebulon:

I've been watching this pack for quite some time and, what can I say? I'm impressed. However, there are a few suggestions I would like to make:

Adding the Simon Belmont moveset over ToonLink- All he truly needs are cosmetics. Other than that, he's good to go. As for the PSA itself, it's fun to play with and would probably fit in with your pack quite nicely!

The Emerl over Fox moveset and T-Rex over Yoshi movesets work surprisingly well with a simple Marth REL. Emerl does, however, have a problem with his final smash (it doesn't do any damage), but T-Rex works just fine.

Combo characters- You know how you merged Olimar with Louie from Brawl DX? A thought occured to me- why not do the same for Meta Knight and Dark Meta Knight? It would add a Kirby representative, not take up slot real estate, and it would be consistent! Dark Pit and Pit, Diddy and Dixie, as well as Ness and Ninten would work, too.

Other stuff/Character recommendations- Roll's MM8 costume seems to freeze. Not sure why, but it does (for me at least  :P). Silver over Diddy could also work, seeing as there's a Diddy REL. Either of the Isaac movesets would also be neat, and add another playable assist trophy. Porting KJP's Scizor over Falco to Marth like you did for Petey and Axl would also be great (I tried using a Marth REL without porting, but it caused the S-Tilt to OHKO everything.).

I understand you have a LOT of work to do, and I admire you for that. Please consider my suggestions.

Sincerely, rk12