Brawl 4 (build has been removed)

Started by Nebulon, October 05, 2014, 05:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I notice that other packs on the Vault get a lot of downloads, especially ones that use my older iterations of the Brawl 4 All build. I need to know, am I still putting together a quality build?

Yes. Other people get more downloads because their build is on the Vault.
 Yes, but your "quality" isn't geared to the masses.
No, not anymore. You're image of a collab build is not what people enjoy anymore.
No, you've always gotten Brawl modding wrong. Your build hasn't ever been cutting edge.
Quote from: jedycus on February 06, 2015, 06:02:21 PM
When it sends me to mediafire, they're no files...

I believe it's been said before that if the files were not visible that could mean that the new files could be being uploaded,  and with the release being today (tomorrow based on timezone) it very well could be the cause :)

Additionally I seen in an earlier post that we should use a 4 or 8gb SDHC card and not micro,  to be sure before I go out and buy another card,  would a micro 8gb SDHC card work in an adapter or does it have to be a regular 8gb?

Currently I'm guessing it doesn't work but hey if I'm wrong I won't complain,  don't need to find a new card xD

Can not wait for this release, been waiting since 2014 xD

No but seriously i'm bored asfk. :(

I just went onto my other PC and downloaded t, must've been some kind of browser problem. The next update, you should add Master Hand.

I'm on my phone and don't have time to reapond to all of the posts in the thread today...




But it's conibg tonight. And I'm excited :) I'll respond to more things later when I'm home. The upload will begin around 8pm East Coast time.

And I have more goodies in there than what I revealed.

Do we want to hear any or wait??
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

I
Quote from: Nebulon on February 07, 2015, 04:26:11 PM
I'm on my phone and don't have time to reapond to all of the posts in the thread today...




But it's conibg tonight. And I'm excited :) I'll respond to more things later when I'm home. The upload will begin around 8pm East Coast time.

And I have more goodies in there than what I revealed.

Do we want to hear any or wait??

I feel actually freaking good, that this pack's coming tonight ;D

And yes i don't mind to listen anything about your hard work, i believe it is better to know what we will face, this way we can exploit the new features more.

Quote from: Nebulon on February 07, 2015, 04:26:11 PM
I'm on my phone and don't have time to reapond to all of the posts in the thread today...




But it's conibg tonight. And I'm excited :) I'll respond to more things later when I'm home. The upload will begin around 8pm East Coast time.

And I have more goodies in there than what I revealed.

Do we want to hear any or wait??
Suprise us!!


What is coming our way thanks to the team:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


;)

What is listed above isn't everything, little things were done, models swapped, I did some retextures, etc. But what's above are the juicy things that I did and the contributions everyone else did.

I'll be uploading tonight around 8pm. That means it may be available later to much later. But it will be available.

See you all then!
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

i finsihed the sonic/shadow fusion but it only has differetn specials. do you want that? or do you want to wait to see if i can add in a new FS for shadow and smashes and what not. or that could be added in later in an update.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Onii-chan on February 07, 2015, 10:38:20 PM
i finsihed the sonic/shadow fusion but it only has differetn specials. do you want that? or do you want to wait to see if i can add in a new FS for shadow and smashes and what not. or that could be added in later in an update.

Pretty sure you should finish it first so that it's as identical as possible to the already existing shadow psa. Of course I'm not Nebulon but I think he's going to upload his current pack in like 1 hour which means it probably won't be available to download until probably after midnight easter standard time.

Anyways I'm pretty excited, first pack to feature 103 playable characters and 156 stages so yeah that's pretty cool.

Around 30 more min!! Also are the stage qualites ( when you have the crosshair above a stage ) going to be higher?

Yay, downloading now. It's going to take awhile because mediafire is so slow but at least I'll get it eventually...

The game freezes up when I try to play as Fighter Kirby. Has anyone else encountered this or is it a problem with my game?

Quote from: brandonfcv on February 08, 2015, 03:50:03 AM
The game freezes up when I try to play as Fighter Kirby. Has anyone else encountered this or is it a problem with my game?

I'll let you know when I install it. The download is estimated to take me like 8 hours from now though. I use Dolphin though so I might encounter glitches that might not happen on a real Wii (and certain things might work fine that is broken on a real Wii)

HOLY SMOKES WHERE HAVE I BEEN?!?!? Is this for real? Insta-download!!! Wait...is there a Project M version of this?