Brawl 4 (build has been removed)

Started by Nebulon, October 05, 2014, 05:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I notice that other packs on the Vault get a lot of downloads, especially ones that use my older iterations of the Brawl 4 All build. I need to know, am I still putting together a quality build?

Yes. Other people get more downloads because their build is on the Vault.
 Yes, but your "quality" isn't geared to the masses.
No, not anymore. You're image of a collab build is not what people enjoy anymore.
No, you've always gotten Brawl modding wrong. Your build hasn't ever been cutting edge.
You should divide the pack in at least 3 parts.

I mean, 3 different .rar files.

When I try to download a .rar file with more than 500 MB, the file tempts to corrupt as time goes on.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

How do I access the third and fourth pages of stages?

How do I access the new maps using a Wii-Mote?

I'm not a Gamecube/Classic Controller user.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

February 08, 2015, 06:18:06 AM #273 Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 06:26:22 AM by Nebulon
Quote from: brandonfcv on February 08, 2015, 04:18:05 AM
How do I access the third and fourth pages of stages?

You access the new maps by pressing "X" and "Y" on the 1st player controller before going to the SSS.

For Wii-mote Users, press "-" and "A" before going to the SSS.

I should put the Wii-mote one somewhere... it's not in the notepad I ujploaded.

Post Merge: February 08, 2015, 06:26:22 AM

Fixed, it's in the notepad!  ;D Sorry about that.

I do have a patch that needs to come out though unfortunately. But I'll handle that tomorrow. For tonight, goodnight.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Well can't get the 4gb version to work in Dolphin, I suppose I'll wait for the 2gb version and see if that works.

Quote from: Nebulon on February 08, 2015, 06:18:06 AM
You access the new maps by pressing "X" and "Y" on the 1st player controller before going to the SSS.

For Wii-mote Users, press "-" and "A" before going to the SSS.

I should put the Wii-mote one somewhere... it's not in the notepad I ujploaded.

Post Merge: February 08, 2015, 06:26:22 AM

Fixed, it's in the notepad!  ;D Sorry about that.

I do have a patch that needs to come out though unfortunately. But I'll handle that tomorrow. For tonight, goodnight.

So we need to download the whole pack again to have that code?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Ok the downside is I couldn't get 3.5 to work with the dual roster code and 4gb file code, the good news is that I was able to merge all the normal data from the normal RSBE file and fit it into only 1.4GB. It seems to be functioning normally except that it only has the first set of 79 stages but it works at least with an updated roster and the entire first set of stages. I messed around trying to get the second set of stages to load but keep getting hit with invalid read errors. I suppose I just don't have the right codes for that but at least I can still use this without the dual stage roster. I guess for now Dolphin just can't deal with the Dual stage roster code.

February 08, 2015, 01:27:43 PM #277 Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 01:33:21 PM by Nebulon
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on February 08, 2015, 07:35:21 AM
So we need to download the whole pack again to have that code?

No, it'll be the a Kirby.pac and a Megaman,pac you just need to insert them and I'll include directions.

Post Merge: February 08, 2015, 01:33:21 PM

2GB incoming!
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822


So we understand the issue with Fighter Kirby now and we're addressing it. Stand by.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Alright, I'm going to try to updated official 3.5 2gb version and see if I can get it to work in Dolphin.

What did notepad say when it crashes? I accidentally deleted that and cannot find it ion the new 3.5

Quote from: jedycus on February 08, 2015, 08:03:05 PM
What did notepad say when it crashes? I accidentally deleted that and cannot find it ion the new 3.5

Hmmm... what do you mean? Do you mean what crashes the game?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Sometimes the Wii crashes at the " ESRB " or when I choose All Star and 2nd player pushes start, randomly during fights, etc. I thought there was a notepad saying what to do when it crashes.

Quote from: jedycus on February 08, 2015, 09:58:03 PM
Sometimes the Wii crashes at the " ESRB " or when I choose All Star and 2nd player pushes start, randomly during fights, etc. I thought there was a notepad saying what to do when it crashes.

Reason for "ESRB": It is normal to crash there. Specially if you're not using xNextFramex.
How to get rid of that: Using the Project M Launcher.

Reason for 2nd Player freezing: It is a bug involving the CSSRoster.dat file.
Phantom Wings hasn't fixed that yet.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.