Brawl 4 (build has been removed)

Started by Nebulon, October 05, 2014, 05:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I notice that other packs on the Vault get a lot of downloads, especially ones that use my older iterations of the Brawl 4 All build. I need to know, am I still putting together a quality build?

Yes. Other people get more downloads because their build is on the Vault.
 Yes, but your "quality" isn't geared to the masses.
No, not anymore. You're image of a collab build is not what people enjoy anymore.
No, you've always gotten Brawl modding wrong. Your build hasn't ever been cutting edge.
This ain't no synthetic hype nawww, this is 100% pure OG Crystal Hype my friends.

I have a question about this 4GB version. How did you end up getting it to work on SDHC cards? And what version of Brawl will this work with? PAL or NTSC?

Quote from: Sir_Oblivious on July 15, 2015, 05:36:02 PM
I have a question about this 4GB version. How did you end up getting it to work on SDHC cards? And what version of Brawl will this work with? PAL or NTSC?

NTSC

Ugh this is torture. I check back here every 10 minutes. I'm too hyped. I need some new info or something or even the RELEASE!

Quote from: Gameplayer8200 on July 15, 2015, 06:25:41 PM
Ugh this is torture. I check back here every 10 minutes. I'm too hyped. I need some new info or something or even the RELEASE!

I think it will be released tomorrow.

Quote from: MarioDox on July 15, 2015, 06:29:03 PM
I think it will be released tomorrow.

Where do you keep getting this info from?! X) It's supposed to be today, there is still a lot of the day left!



Haha today is definitely release day. This was highly planned. If there was a push back he would definitely inform on it. For the people who keep checking back I would check back hour to hour or do that other guys idea *sleep, eat, drink tea, beat a game* aha

I'm compressing it now.

It's hard.

I work on this for fun. I come home, and I play Smash Bros (4, Brawl, Melee, and all of these Brawl mods) and it's just fun for me. There's so many things I want to test and attempt. I love the "eureka" moment where I got something to work within a moveset, or when I re-texture something. I want to keep working on things like this. I've always liked the idea of working with games and this fills that niche. For now.

But I need people to keep this in mind: I do this for me. It's a challenge for me to see what I can get to function properly whether it be with the Clone Engine, or routing SFX. These are all puzzles. The fun for me is building it.

And the only way I can share what I love doing is to upload it for people to see it too. Granted, I made none of the movesets, I ripped absolutely no models or stages, I found every resource included in my build on this site, uploaded and reworked by other people to work with their own intentions in mind.

And my intention is to challenge myself.

But I'll step back for now and call what I've got "Brawl 4 All 3.7"

You'll be able to download it within 9 hours. Uploading something this big takes a while, so please be patient. And I encourage all of you to make tweaks to my build and upload your own versions too. :)

I'm uploading the build to the site, and I believe I have a complete list of credits. I don't want to be the "face" of my build. I don't want people to ever say that Nebulon "made Goku" or "ported this stage". Ever. That's very important to me.



I hope that you all get "something" out of seeing the things we did :) The Clone Engine has been my canvas for a long time. And I hope that I can continue to do what I love in the future.

So, enjoy. I'll update the OP in a bit (sometime within 3 hours) and I hope you all enjoy the work that myself and everyone I've gotten the chance to work with has done.

See you all in a bit.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822





I'm overly excited for a 4gb version. Only have an SDHC a d I've been too lazy to get an SD so this is a dream come true. Project m is great and all but sometimes you just want to spice it up, ya know?