Brawl 4 (build has been removed)

Started by Nebulon, October 05, 2014, 05:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I notice that other packs on the Vault get a lot of downloads, especially ones that use my older iterations of the Brawl 4 All build. I need to know, am I still putting together a quality build?

Yes. Other people get more downloads because their build is on the Vault.
 Yes, but your "quality" isn't geared to the masses.
No, not anymore. You're image of a collab build is not what people enjoy anymore.
No, you've always gotten Brawl modding wrong. Your build hasn't ever been cutting edge.
Hey, Nebulon, is it alright if I upload your pack to Mediafire for those who want to use this most recent build? I'll take any responsibility if there's any legal issue

Where can I download the LATEST version of this?

Hello guys,
can anyone tell me what the instructions were on how to get the pack working?
i recall when the download link was still up, Nebulon had a txt file with instructions on what to do to get the pack working.
i know you had to delete some things if you were using a 2gb sd card, and make other adjustments.

any help would be appreciated, or if anyone can point me in the right direction, that would be awesome. 


January 29, 2016, 02:24:29 PM #798 Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 06:06:29 PM by ALOIYD
Aw c'mon, I had to remove that annoying main menu music, and accidentally deleted the custom character sfxs, and guess what? BAM! PM is gone, and Brawl 4 All is killed by it's developer...
Mind if you PLEASE give me a link to it?
I ain't got time to have a crash each time the game tries to play the missing sfx
I feel it's kinda...
POINTLESS
to remove the build just because Project M, it wasn't that awesome after all, I prefer Smash 4, but hey, sometimes i gotta brawl for the mods, afterall.

So please, if anyone knows a link to ANY version of Brawl 4 All, I would gratefully and thankfully THANK you so much.

Aaaaand thank you for reading this messsage.


Quote from: Gamidame_K on January 29, 2016, 10:00:34 PM
I have this version, is an old one, but for those interested

https://mega.nz/#!mt0z3BqJ!Y6rfrmme-Q3kdgmH4wd9CnYqe6l6WGH5zjEPM5aj41U

THANK YOU VERY, VERY MUCH!!

Your help has really helped me so much i would really like to reply with a walltext of thanking you, but it seems that it's against the rules.

Thanks again!

yuore welcome, I saved a copy of this because this is the build I always use as a base, and since I sometimes mess it up, I have to keep a copy of it so I can start over lol

January 31, 2016, 06:23:38 AM #802 Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 09:33:27 PM by Jesse4060
Is this pack dead?

And dose anyone have a latest ver. up for download? Right now I'm using a old ver. of this pack.

EDIT:Also, I need help. Whenever I try doing 3-player-smash with this pack and choose a stage, it freezes. Can anyone help with this problem??

Where can I download the LATEST version of it?

Quote from: Gamidame_K on January 29, 2016, 10:00:34 PM
I have this version, is an old one, but for those interested

https://mega.nz/#!mt0z3BqJ!Y6rfrmme-Q3kdgmH4wd9CnYqe6l6WGH5zjEPM5aj41U

Hey, I have a very stupid question.

I made the mistake of coming into the Brawl Modding Community directly after PM's downfall.

I am not very knowledgeable on how to get these mods installed. So, could you do me a massive favor and give a newbie's step-by-step on how to install this? I have your link, I just don't know what to do with it. Do I need another mod? Do I need the Homebrew Channel? Give me a step-by-step, with all the links you can find.


Thanks! - Wakeeby

Hey Wakeeby,
I'm sort of new to this to. I haven't actually put Gamidame_K's version on my wii yet, but I'm pretty sure I know how.

You do need a hacked wii with a Homebrew Channel.
The file you downloaded is in .rar format, so you have to download WinRAR to access it.
You can then click on it and extract the files.
You then copy and past the files on to your SD card. (Just replace any files that are duplicates)
Put the SD card and your SSBB disk in the wii.
Run the Homebrew Channel.
Load Gecko and Launch the game!

(one thing to note is that it might freeze if you done back out of the character selection screen every time you finish a match.)

I hope this is helpful!

Quote from: Astrethex on February 14, 2016, 08:45:37 AM
Hey Wakeeby,
I'm sort of new to this to. I haven't actually put Gamidame_K's version on my wii yet, but I'm pretty sure I know how.

You do need a hacked wii with a Homebrew Channel.
The file you downloaded is in .rar format, so you have to download WinRAR to access it.
You can then click on it and extract the files.
You then copy and past the files on to your SD card. (Just replace any files that are duplicates)
Put the SD card and your SSBB disk in the wii.
Run the Homebrew Channel.
Load Gecko and Launch the game!

(one thing to note is that it might freeze if you done back out of the character selection screen every time you finish a match.)

I hope this is helpful!

ooooooooh so i need the disk for this? ive been trying to load it through usbgx loader and it never pulls up.

i do recall a way for this mod to work using a usbgx loader using a 2gb sd card though.

Would you happen to know how?
thank you in advance.


February 16, 2016, 02:08:38 AM #807 Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 02:09:44 AM by Portal_Master
Quote from: Gamidame_K on January 29, 2016, 10:00:34 PM
I have this version, is an old one, but for those interested

https://mega.nz/#!mt0z3BqJ!Y6rfrmme-Q3kdgmH4wd9CnYqe6l6WGH5zjEPM5aj41U

Thanks so much for this, Gamidame_K! :) If you don't mind me asking, how old is this version? Also, when going through the files, I noticed that it doesn't include certain characters like Tabuu. If I wanted to install these characters, how would I go about adding new characters?

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

If someone has a more recent version that they would not mind PM-ing me or sending me a download link, I'd really appreciate it.



Post Merge: February 16, 2016, 02:09:44 AM

Also, does the SD Card have to be 2 GB or is a larger SD card also acceptable?

Did Nebulon get a C&D? Why did Nebulon remove it?

I don't have it uploaded anywhere right now but I have the latest build minus the latest patch,  if needed I can upload it somewhere for you guys,  I just wish Nebulon would give a few replies to some of the people asking questions here lol :)

(I believe the latest patch fixed Raditz final smash and a couple other bugs but it would work without it)