BrawlEx Fighters! A new series. (Toon Link templates up!)

Started by Junior64570, October 09, 2014, 11:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

October 09, 2014, 11:50:41 PM Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 04:01:30 PM by Junior64570


Sorry for the inconvenience, but I was so excited to get the BrawlEx Fighters: Ulimate Starter Pack updated, that I forgot a few VERY important things... it will be updated (again) soon...

Hello, this is the official thread for a new series of hacks I'm making called "BrawlEx Fighters"!
I won't be making most of the things, like the characters themselves, but CSPs, and other things packed up and ready to be used RIGHT AWAY! Each pack will include (most of the time):

-Models/Recolors (Eventually 10 each)
-PSAs (Usually not made by me)
-Filler Files (E.G. Fit[Fighter]Dark.pac/pcs, Fit[Fighter]Entry.pac, etc.)
-BrawlEx Config Files ready for your free use (Using... BrawlEx)
-CSPs (Or as I've recently considered calling them, CPIs [Character Preview Images], packaged and unpackaged)
-BPs (Battle Portraits, packaged and unpackaged)
-RSPs (Result Screen Portraits, packaged and unpackaged)
-ExModules configured for the ID of the character

So basically what this is, it's just a part of a BrawlEx pack, ready to be installed easily, with newbie-friendly
Read Me text files! Eventually, I will be making a BrawlEx pack with all of the BrawlEx Fighters! (Including some PSAs I make myself!  ;))

You can use these for your own private/public BrawlEx packs. No need for credit to me, because I mainly just compile them and make CSPs. Credit the original creators of the PSA/Models (You can find out who they are, because I credit them in every one of my entries).

Enjoy these little packs of mine!  :)
NOTE: These packs are meant to be used with my "Ultimate BrawlEx Cosmetics Pack", which may be updated soon, now with me knowing how to add extra costumes!

CURRENTLY WORKING ON:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


DOWNLOADS:


October 11, 2014, 07:19:36 PM #2 Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 07:25:42 PM by Junior64570
Thanks!
{RESERVED POST}

This post will be used for a progress chart like Smash 3 or something... IDK...


Well, *subs* to see how this ends.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Hmm...
I'm working on 3 versions of the starter pack!:
-Regular vBrawl Version
-Project M Unbound Version (I might need permission)
-The Grid Version (Also might need permission)

It's coming along nicely...

Sorry, but what exactly is "The Grid"?

"The Grid" is a unique blue and white CSS made by Shun_One. :)

Quote from: Junior64570 on October 21, 2014, 09:49:08 PM
"The Grid" is a unique blue and white CSS made by Shun_One. :)

Oh ok. The way you grouped it with two other mods made it sound like a big mod.

Oh, well it's not. It's just a great start for people who don't feel like spending hours of their time setting it up. :)

BrawlEx Fighters is sort of a big mod, but not really. Plus I don't spend much time on it either, it's kind of a side project for when I don't feel like doing texturing, animating, coding or importing for Project: Super Smash 4 (Which happens a lot).

i tough we would atleast get to see a list of all the chars  in the game considering you say 110 to 130 it would be cool to atleast know the hcar names from the ones that are rock solid done.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

October 29, 2014, 11:01:57 PM #11 Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 11:56:12 PM by Junior64570
Are you talking about my old BrawlEx Cosmetics Pack? It doesn't come with any characters, it just comes with menu assets so you don't have to install them yourself. I've installed them myself many times before, and it is tedious, aggravating, and annoying. However it gets the job done, you can tell which character you're playing as, instead of having tons of Links on your roster.
To be honest, I'm not sure whether this thread should even go in Project Concepts or not...

Post Merge: October 30, 2014, 05:50:51 PM

Okay, Mario's up... Sort of....
EDIT: So is Toon Link, same template formats as Mario...

Could I request some characters?
I am the one who you will like. Don't be scared. But, I will show you some fear. [[http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/258/5/4/villager_by_lunarhalo24-d7zb7gl.png]]

Sure, I'm going to do all of them eventually. Who would you like?

This is a really neat idea! So you're pretty much making templates for the characters and then letting those who download them place whatever character they want there. That's amazing! *subs*