Mewtwo2000's Stage Portraits thread

Started by Mewtwo2000, April 15, 2010, 05:24:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

hey mewtwo, could u make nebula samus as well please?



heres the thread where u can download the texture: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=5417.0

yeah i need a good Green Samus

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 25, 2010, 06:44:29 AM
hey mewtwo, could u make nebula samus as well please?



heres the thread where u can download the texture: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=5417.0

I'll make it probably this Monday ^^U
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

heya mewtwo,  D. seems to be MIA  so your the next best thing =D   

these are all vertex edit :x 

Snow Climbers: http://www.box.net/shared/hrkmgtmqeg
Water Climbers: http://www.box.net/shared/9z3sjig8hd
Moss Climbers: http://www.box.net/shared/djuubjopcq
Autumn Climbers: http://www.box.net/shared/1oncpxsaep
Sand Climbers: http://www.box.net/shared/25tis5hya4


Also, I am in need of some stage help,   I need the 4rd level of castle seige to be permanent.  I want to start off there, and stay there D:   if you could do this thatd be great!  But if you cant get it done tmrw, then don't worry about doing it.

A vertex hacked csp would take me some time, but could try it when I get some if you're still interested

About the stage, I think it should be easy, but I'm not able to test a thing until Monday, so I can't do it for tomorrow ^^U
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


Here's the samus



I'll make the others when I get some time, I've just arrived home and it's already time to go to bed ^^U
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Can YOU make a Blood Captain Falco?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1891&Moderated=All

BeyondYou isn't responding (at least I don't think :srs:)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Ok, Blood Captain Falco is done ^^U

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

amazing man, seriously amazing.

could u do ho-oh falco please? same template as all urs of course


Well, that's one of the Falcos in my game, so it's only copy-paste xD

I'll put all my falcos in the OP
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

oh cause i was like well [censored] if it was that fast i might as well request lol but yeh u should add the falco portraits to the main post man, u wouldnt happen to have the captain falco one by cs asuka would u?

I don't have it, but I'll make it later if I get some time to

My falcos are now in the OP
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

oh [censored] so u did have the ho-oh texture or u just made it?

I have it in my game indeed ^^U
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial