**Random Portaits and Stuff. We take requests!**

Started by SmashHackers, April 19, 2010, 11:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ethanrodgers223 on June 03, 2010, 01:23:25 AM
Thanks! This is perfect. The bad thing is, I don't know how to put them in. I've tried replacing these in Brawl Box before, and whenever I do and load it, the game freezes.
Open your common5.pac or sc_character.pac. Find the csps you want to replace in sc_selcharacter, char_bust_tex_lz77. Right click and hit replace. Save and you are done.

Just tried that, and it didn't work. But I figured out why:

I need to RENAME what you gave me to each corresponding slot, like this:

MenSelchrFaceB.141 << That's Sheik's first costume. I didn't know I had to do that.

Anyway, THANKS! They look GREAT in game. :D I love it.

Now, since I know HOW to do this, I have another request. Could you make one of Rosalina? But, like a recolor of the original image? I think you know what I mean. I like the original images a lot. If you can't, then don't worry about it. I'm pretty happy. (though, if you have SPARE time, could you do the same for the Pokemon that I asked for Zelda/Sheik? I just don't care for them being bunched together.)

You're too awesome. :D And if you ever need any help, with anything, I'd love to help in anyway I can.

June 04, 2010, 05:46:03 PM #92 Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 05:55:33 PM by Wolfric
I'd like to request all names for Wisp on Jigglypuff and Zero over Link, also a Char Selection Screen Portrait for each of these mentioned.

Edit: The same for Knuckles if possible (And can you teach me how to do them so I won't bother you again?XD)

June 06, 2010, 02:18:32 AM #93 Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 09:09:20 PM by Joe Cool 58
I just tried to use the info.pac you provided on page 5, but it did not work. The game froze after the initial loading screen. Any suggestions as to what went wrong? I used the one that just replaced Sonic's name by the way.

Edit: Nevermind, I figured out the issue. Thanks anyways.

June 06, 2010, 08:36:08 PM #94 Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 03:30:46 AM by SmashHackers
Quote from: Wolfric on June 04, 2010, 05:46:03 PM
I'd like to request all names for Wisp on Jigglypuff and Zero over Link, also a Char Selection Screen Portrait for each of these mentioned.

Edit: The same for Knuckles if possible (And can you teach me how to do them so I won't bother you again?XD)
Some of these we already made :).
Wisp:










Knuckles:
   

   





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have a lot of requests so please be patient (this goes for everyone).

Cream and cheese (over ice climbers)
Eggman (over someone)
Big (someone)
Tikal (knuckles vertex and texture)
Shade (knuckles vertex and texture)
Metal Knuckles (Knuckles vertex and texture)
Amy (being made currently over peach)
Rocket Metal (Metal sonic vertex and texture)
Neo Metal Sonic (Metal sonic vertex and texture or FS)
Marine the Raccoon (amy vertex and texture)
Tails Doll (tails vertex and texture)
Ray the Flying Squirrel (Tails vertex and texture)

Dont mind the words in the ()

Chaos Zero
Metal Sonic
Knux
Tails
Amy
Blaze
Espio
Mighty

.;:::CSP REQUESTS CSS WOULD BE FINE:::;.


June 07, 2010, 01:36:17 AM #97 Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 03:29:39 AM by SmashHackers
Quote from: ethanrodgers223 on June 07, 2010, 12:16:54 AM
Good job on those!
Thanks :D

Quote from: GeminiCross on June 06, 2010, 11:12:59 PM
Cream and cheese (over ice climbers)
Eggman (over someone)
Big (someone)
Tikal (knuckles vertex and texture)
Shade (knuckles vertex and texture)
Metal Knuckles (Knuckles vertex and texture)
Amy (being made currently over peach)
Rocket Metal (Metal sonic vertex and texture)
Neo Metal Sonic (Metal sonic vertex and texture or FS)
Marine the Raccoon (amy vertex and texture)
Tails Doll (tails vertex and texture)
Ray the Flying Squirrel (Tails vertex and texture)

Dont mind the words in the ()

Chaos Zero
Metal Sonic
Knux
Tails
Amy
Blaze
Espio
Mighty

.;:::CSP REQUESTS CSS WOULD BE FINE:::;.
Umm... so you want csps of these?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT:Oh and if anyone is wondering what's taking so long... my partner's computer has a virus and he won't be able to do anything for awhile. Sorry for the long wait everyone :(. Once he gets rid of it we will be back on track though :).

June 07, 2010, 02:05:22 PM #98 Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 02:06:50 PM by GeminiCross

Quote from: GeminiCross on June 06, 2010, 11:12:59 PM
Cream and cheese (over ice climbers)
Eggman (over someone)
Big (someone)
Tikal (knuckles vertex and texture)
Shade (knuckles vertex and texture)
Metal Knuckles (Knuckles vertex and texture)
Amy (being made currently over peach)
Rocket Metal (Metal sonic vertex and texture)
Neo Metal Sonic (Metal sonic vertex and texture or FS)
Marine the Raccoon (amy vertex and texture)
Tails Doll (tails vertex and texture)
Ray the Flying Squirrel (Tails vertex and texture)

Dont mind the words in the ()

Chaos Zero
Metal Sonic
Knux
Tails
Amy
Blaze
Espio
Mighty

.;:::CSP REQUESTS CSS WOULD BE FINE:::;.
Umm... so you want csps of these?[/quote]



Yea id like CSP's of Them and if you could do Icons and names it would be awsome

Icons(If yyou can do them)& CSP's for

Chaos Zero
Metal Sonic
Knux
Tails
Amy
Blaze
Espio
Mighty
Bark

CSP's for
Cream and cheese (over ice climbers)
Eggman (over someone)
Big (someone)
Tikal (knuckles vertex and texture)
Shade (knuckles vertex and texture)
Metal Knuckles (Knuckles vertex and texture)
Amy (being made currently over peach)
Rocket Metal (Metal sonic vertex and texture)
Neo Metal Sonic (Metal sonic vertex and texture or FS)
Marine the Raccoon (amy vertex and texture)
Tails Doll (tails vertex and texture)
Ray the Flying Squirrel (Tails vertex and texture)

Thanks for your time and thanks for your help

anything on my super wario csp? i requested it on pg 5...about weeks ago.

Quote from: misterpimp5757 on June 07, 2010, 10:48:30 PM
anything on my super wario csp? i requested it on pg 5...about weeks ago.
Look below

Quote from: SmashHackers on June 07, 2010, 01:36:17 AM
EDIT:Oh and if anyone is wondering what's taking so long... my partner's computer has a virus and he won't be able to do anything for awhile. Sorry for the long wait everyone :(. Once he gets rid of it we will be back on track though :).
So that explains it, since i to am still waiting :)

June 09, 2010, 01:24:55 AM #101 Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 11:06:20 PM by SmashHackers
Quote from: misterpimp5757 on June 07, 2010, 10:48:30 PM
anything on my super wario csp? i requested it on pg 5...about weeks ago.
Sorry for the wait I'll get right on it.
EDIT:
Wario: (This one doesn't look good will be redone unless you like it.)


Luigi: :o It came with a csp                


Going to start going down the list now... (From page 5-7)

LIST OF REQUESTS

Next - Rest of 'The Real Ice Climbers'

Sigma Names: (Delayed/Going to take awhile sorry :(, because my partner who can make them can't do anything right now unless he's at my house. (Read the red text^^^.))

RyuujinZero's SSP requests: (Delayed/Going to take awhile sorry :(, because my partner who can make them can't do anything right now unless he's at my house. (Read the red text^^^.))

PrideToShoCis Textures From Fully Corrupted Rosalina till Devil Queen Peach (Red Eyes)

brawler1207 SA2 Sonic and SA2 Shadow CSPs

Thewill Mephilles CSP and CSS Icon

ethanrodgers223's Rosalina CSPs

Wolfric's Zero Stuff and 1 Knuckles name

GeminiCross' CSPs and Icons

misterpimp5757's Wario Mafio CSP

June 09, 2010, 02:48:00 AM #102 Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 02:51:38 AM by misterpimp5757
sorry smashhackers i didnt realize u were having cpu problems.

other than that the csp is good.  no need to redo.  and i didnt know it came with one for luigi rofl...

i have a wario mafia texture CSP request.

http://www.mediafire.com/?zcz4zxuzmtc

ill let u take ur time until ur ready.

June 09, 2010, 03:02:48 AM #103 Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 03:06:59 AM by SmashHackers
Quote from: misterpimp5757 on June 09, 2010, 02:48:00 AM
sorry smashhackers i didnt realize u were having cpu problems.

other than that the csp is good.  no need to redo.  and i didnt know it came with one for luigi rofl...

i have a wario mafia texture CSP request.

http://www.mediafire.com/?zcz4zxuzmtc

ill let u take ur time until ur ready.
It's okay :).

We'll get right on that after we finish some long overdue requests :D.

Feel free to request more.