Lone Devil's Model Imports & Rigs

Started by Lone Devil, July 06, 2015, 01:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

July 06, 2015, 01:04:22 PM Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 09:49:40 PM by Lone Devil
Since my last thread has been getting zero attention for a month lately (most likely just being in the wrong place/board), I've decided to dedicate this one solely for Imports/Rigs, No vertexes unless there's a import somewhere mixed in. there will rarely be PSAs included with specific characters. "New Challenger" = Full Mods with a PSA and fitmotion. Enjoy~
This thread may get weekly or monthly updates/edits for the latest imports.  :af:

Skull Knight

Yoshimitsu (Tekken)

Ratchet

Xenomorph

Robo Mario

Darth Nihilus

Kirby 64

Jack Cayman

Yoshimitsu (SoulCalibur)

Hulk Hogan

Stone Cold Steve Austin

Sauron

Metabee

Bubsy

Izanagi

Metal Sonic (New Challenger)

Sans

Reaper

Soldier 76


Ultra late Thanksgiving release, 4 rigs of course. Comments or confirmed ded scene?


Hulk Hogan

Stone Cold Steve Austin

Sauron

Metabee

These imports all look pretty well done. I don't mean to impose, but you wouldn't happen to take requests, do you? If not, I apologize.

Keep up the good work regardless!
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Thanks. I forgot to mention I don't do requests, Less likely in another time.....If I could make stages.

Oh Look, a Chirstmas release, what can possibly go wrong?
I'm still working on my next major brawl mod, so Comments?



Bubsy

Izanagi

HULKSTER BROTHER
YEAHHH
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
HULKSTER
HOGAN FOR LIFEEEE
retired


retirement post, kthxbai 4ever&evar. see u in sunic hacking contest 20XX.


Sans

Papyrus

Nice April Fools joke there.
retired

April 02, 2016, 01:10:32 AM #10 Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 06:15:39 PM by E-scope12
Cool. I like this. Are you planning on importing other characters?

pretty cool. Might want to rig the fingers though. Everything else is pretty good. Nice job.




I should let you know that I enjoy your imports.
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

Nice work Lone, keep it up.
retired