PmEx (A Project M + BrawlEx Template) 01/09/17 v0.51 release!

Started by Sirkura, July 19, 2015, 12:36:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: EnKaYea on September 03, 2016, 01:37:23 AM
So is the ASL code not in the PMEX gct? I feel like I'm going about this wrong. Now when I put the ASL code in, it not only doesn't work on the stage I'm trying to put it on(I'm doing in Final Destination) but ASL stops working on the other stages it worked on before like Green Hill Zone, Battlefield, etc.

Btw thanks for all the help. I hate to be a bother.
ASL itself is already in the GCT. we left all features of PM intact. (if found otherwise its a glitch and needs to be reported in this thread) i'd recomend mewtwo's asl tool to edit the code. i've had reports it doesn't work for some people tho. (not getting enough info to tell what the problem is) i've not had issues with it personally.

fyi the asl code included is modified to work with BeX, the original PM version took up the same memory location as BeX data.  so they couldn't coexist without crashing. the stage data part is the same i believe. so if you have trouble with the tool  you could write stage data with it and copy that part of the ASL code to the one included.

i have a huge question, it affects if i use the project m loader instead of gecko?

Quote from: Zarks on September 07, 2016, 02:46:41 AM
i have a huge question, it affects if i use the project m loader instead of gecko?

doesn't really affect anything.  the pm launcher IS gecko. just added a few features to it like addons and an update button. its the same exact code handler. just make sure the hook type is axnextframe.

Quote from: Sirkura on September 07, 2016, 05:01:34 AM
doesn't really affect anything.  the pm launcher IS gecko. just added a few features to it like addons and an update button. its the same exact code handler. just make sure the hook type is axnextframe.

How can i change the Hook type on the PM Launcher?

its likely already set. check the gameconfig.txt

it should read hooktype = 7 similar to below

RSBE??:
codeliststart = 80568000
codelistend = 80580000
hooktype = 7
poke(800042B8, 60000000)
pokeifequal(803E9930, 4BFECA1D, 803E9930, 60000000)
pokeifequal(803E99A8, 4BFECA1D, 803E99A8, 60000000)
pokeifequal(803E9D5C, 4BFECA1D, 803E9D5C, 60000000)



Quote from: Sirkura on September 07, 2016, 04:19:49 PM
its likely already set. check the gameconfig.txt

it should read hooktype = 7 similar to below

RSBE??:
codeliststart = 80568000
codelistend = 80580000
hooktype = 7
poke(800042B8, 60000000)
pokeifequal(803E9930, 4BFECA1D, 803E9930, 60000000)
pokeifequal(803E99A8, 4BFECA1D, 803E99A8, 60000000)
pokeifequal(803E9D5C, 4BFECA1D, 803E9D5C, 60000000)




Thanks :D

I'm wondering... How do you get clones to have their own .sawnd files?

Hey has anyone here setup a zelda and sheik clones in PMEX on a Wii before?

September 11, 2016, 05:53:30 AM #413 Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 05:56:54 AM by MrPotaDos
Are there any ExModules for Bowser?

Quote from: spiritneox on September 10, 2016, 04:11:05 PM
Hey has anyone here setup a zelda and sheik clones in PMEX on a Wii before?

Quote from: MrPotaDos on September 11, 2016, 05:53:30 AM
Are there any ExModules for Bowser?


what ever modules in the downloads are the ones we have made. more may come eventually but i'm not the one that makes those.  setting up any clone should essentially eb the same as making them in standard BeX. i'd look for a tutorial on it, or ask in the main thread.

I have a problem... For some reason in the build I made, the game crashes when Player 4 hovers over a character. Is there any way I can fix this?

September 23, 2016, 06:13:25 AM #416 Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 08:27:36 PM by hochin
Quote from: ALM5252 on September 22, 2016, 02:12:23 PM
How do we use the Boss Character Cosmetics and unused Fighter Slots? Like Mewtwo and Roy. i followed a tutorial, but it didnt work. I dont know if PM+BEX is different. I know its possible, but i dont know if there are extra steps involved compared to regular BrawlEX.

I tried both of these. http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67820.0

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67950.0

Are you adding petey or rayquaza configs? I think roy and mewtwo depend on the CSSslot and cosmetic ids from those two.


Quote from: jamershinobioneobi02 on September 22, 2016, 11:06:31 PM
I have a problem... For some reason in the build I made, the game crashes when Player 4 hovers over a character. Is there any way I can fix this?
Do you mean over a clone character, or all characters?
If it's over a clone, then it may not have any cosmetics.

Quote from: Charx on September 23, 2016, 08:05:33 PM
Do you mean over a clone character, or all characters?
If it's over a clone, then it may not have any cosmetics.
It's for all characters

Ah my bad I meant to ask if you were using their "id" numbers. Since mewtwo and roy use the cosmetic "id" for petey(what the tutorial uses) and rayquaza, your new slot may be conflicting with whats already setup in project m. Just my guess, you could try other boss ids and see what happens.

and for reference these are the id numbers already assigned

Mewtwo
Fighter26 (Unused Mewtwo)
Slot33 (Petey)
CSSslot2E (Rayquaza)
Cosmetic2E (Rayquaza)

Roy
Fighter27 (Unused Roy)
Slot32 (Mario Debug)
CSSslot2D (Petey)
Cosmetic2D (Petey)