PmEx (A Project M + BrawlEx Template) 01/09/17 v0.51 release!

Started by Sirkura, July 19, 2015, 12:36:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

December 14, 2016, 02:07:11 AM #450 Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 02:19:14 AM by Danster
Mind posting the file? I want to check out the PATOs.

In the SlotConfig folder, what are the Slot3F and Slot40 files for? What do they do?
Also, can you try working on Bowser's ExModule files? :bowser:

By the way, what's the difference between a vBrawl ExModule file and a Project M ExModule file? What section is changed?

Quote from: Danster on December 18, 2016, 03:53:14 PM
By the way, what's the difference between a vBrawl ExModule file and a Project M ExModule file? What section is changed?

Its offsets mostly i believe, altho i'm not 100% certain on that, pyotr was the one working on modules. I mostly did the code edits to make BEX compatible with PM.  It has different offsets hard coded into the game and they don't always agree with vanilla brawl modules. if you look at vPM's module folder you will see a lot of characters had theirs specifically changed. off the top of my head i think mario had changes to his fireball and lucario had a few changes for his psa for his OHC.

Thanks! I managed to make a Bowser - Giga Bowser rel file. I've only tested it on Dolphin. It works perfectly fine. So I believe it'll work on the Wii/Wii U, as well.

Here's a link to it.
https://www.mediafire.com/?89jabjq1u9q97e8

Here's a little video of it in action.
https://youtu.be/8E5ZkTZxsGQ

Quote from: Danster on January 02, 2017, 03:53:23 PM
Thanks! I managed to make a Bowser - Giga Bowser rel file. I've only tested it on Dolphin. It works perfectly fine. So I believe it'll work on the Wii/Wii U, as well.

Here's a link to it.
https://www.mediafire.com/?89jabjq1u9q97e8

Here's a little video of it in action.
https://youtu.be/8E5ZkTZxsGQ

Ohhh good work ^^ If you'd like I can get a wider range for testing and add it officially to the DL. with proper credits ofc. ^^

I hope no one minds about my post here, if you see this post I'm going to be uploading a pack of fixes for PM+BrawlEx Very soon, so I'll link the fixes in this post. which includes bowser getting his victory theme back and Roy's Awakening recolor being restored. This post is mostly meant for Sirkura to have and test for crashes so that this build can be fixed for people that don't really like the inconsistencies in it.

PMEX fixes: http://www.mediafire.com/file/h1jl43ryzebbvc4/PM_EX_Fixes.rar

Quote from: Sirkura on January 03, 2017, 07:32:51 AM
Ohhh good work ^^ If you'd like I can get a wider range for testing and add it officially to the DL. with proper credits ofc. ^^
Sure! You should definitely include it with the pack! :)


Sweet ^^ i was actually thinking of changing the DL anyway to my GDrive. since atm, only pyotr can make changes to the live link and gdrive we can share it.  nice work ^^ it will take a bit to upload i have really crappy net.  Whopping 1mbs upload speed xD

Lol xD

By the way, Pyro is updating his build soon with more ExModule files. So be sure to look out for it when it comes. ;)

January 10, 2017, 04:51:08 AM #460 Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 05:20:44 AM by Sirkura
Lol This is the the same project. We are collaborating on it. I've updated a few things in the download as well to clerify it in a couple readme.txt as well as a true credits list wich we've been lacking. Things I actually wanted to add since the beginning, that should have ben there. tho pyotr rushed the release a bit before i was fully ready, still fixing it. I'm not even credited in most builds and only pyotr has ever been callabed.

So a quick rundown of new terms of use.

1) if used for a project, keep it open source to the public.
2) ABSOLUTELY NO MONETARY GAIN
3) Collab both me and pyotr when using it.

Most of it is pretty common sense, I don't think we've had issues with before. Rule 1 is simply because of how much time went into making this Dx because PM kept every one of their codes on lock down for the "gold release," it was very difficult to strip out and add what was needed. I want it easier for the next generation to build off of, if that makes sense.

We didn't even "officially" get the codes. they were leaked.

Post Merge: January 10, 2017, 04:52:45 AM

Quote from: leo958 on January 05, 2017, 03:44:05 AM
I hope no one minds about my post here, if you see this post I'm going to be uploading a pack of fixes for PM+BrawlEx Very soon, so I'll link the fixes in this post. which includes bowser getting his victory theme back and Roy's Awakening recolor being restored. This post is mostly meant for Sirkura to have and test for crashes so that this build can be fixed for people that don't really like the inconsistencies in it.


PMEX fixes: http://www.mediafire.com/file/h1jl43ryzebbvc4/PM_EX_Fixes.rar
Ohhhh this link got drowned in the page count xD sorry :3 i'll check it now ^^

Its cool I just made the fixes in case if anyone needs to use them.

Quote from: leo958 on January 10, 2017, 11:48:16 PM
Its cool I just made the fixes in case if anyone needs to use them.

Np i'll probably add them into the main core files when i feel a bit better. i've been really sick the last 2 weeks.

I can't find marth in the CosmeticConfig templates folder  :(
Mr. Hack Man, the awesome hacker

Quote from: Mr.HackMan on January 15, 2017, 08:41:18 PM
I can't find marth in the CosmeticConfig templates folder  :(
Just use a normal BrawlEx one, works just as fine
Wanna battle me in Pokémon or Sm4sh 3DS?
Add me then! FC:0989-2835-1270
PM me your FC after adding me!