PmEx (A Project M + BrawlEx Template) 01/09/17 v0.51 release!

Started by Sirkura, July 19, 2015, 12:36:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Mr.HackMan on January 15, 2017, 08:41:18 PM
I can't find marth in the CosmeticConfig templates folder  :(

Is it missing? i'll add it to the DL. Thanks for the report ^^

May 16, 2017, 04:36:19 AM #466 Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 04:37:20 AM by Jonhy_Flame
Quote from: gtoribio89 on May 13, 2016, 11:38:16 AM
Do any of you know how to add the second team colors ?
Such as Fox , Falco , link, wolf ...
I have seen that in this project has been added the Dry Bowser and I would like to do the same for other characters
Thank you

Post Merge: May 13, 2016, 11:58:08 AM

I try to add this combination to CSS Slot Config Lucario but does not accept secondary team colors .
I added this code :
01 06 00 07 03 08 04 09 00 0C

Quote from: Sirkura on May 16, 2016, 04:16:24 PM
Thats a bit more complicated. BeX won't register more then one team color.  but the alt costume engine PM uses does. there are tutorials on smash boards, but i've never done it myself.

Has anyone been able to figure this out yet, or find a tutorial? Thanks.

Edit: sorry for posting on an old thread, I'm new to this website.
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCojHQBSjIjw3x1E3F-grSlw

What are signatures for again?

Quote from: Jonhy_Flame on May 16, 2017, 04:36:19 AM
Has anyone been able to figure this out yet, or find a tutorial? Thanks.

Edit: sorry for posting on an old thread, I'm new to this website.
Have you tried L-loading skins?

Quote from: Charx on May 21, 2017, 05:51:58 PM
Have you tried L-loading skins?

No, I have not, but is that the only way to do it? Some of the costumes I added wouldn't make any sense as L-loading skins, so I'm trying to avoid that if possible.
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCojHQBSjIjw3x1E3F-grSlw

What are signatures for again?

Has BrawlEx been mixed with PM? Or is BrawlEx a part of PM.

Allow me to explain what I mean. Is BrawlEx only available if PM is installed, or can I (a PAL user) use this mod without the installation of PM? I keep asking this but no one seems to give me an answer.

May 22, 2017, 03:22:54 AM #470 Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 03:24:47 AM by spiritpyros
the is brawlex mixed in pm if you want to use this in brawl go here
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=65113.0

however it is only available to ntsc users due to the huge diffrences between ntsc and pal coding


I added one character using this guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOeMMUft44o&t=458s , and all I get is a blank character selection screen, and if I try to use a mode like event, my game freezes, I'm using hackless,could that be a problem? Please help!

so I tried to use this one with dolphin and no luck, what do I actually need to run it there, like, do I use a virtual 2GB SD, or is this SDHC?, do I use the normal project m laucher with a specific configuration or gecko? (its been a long time away from brawl so I guess I might have forgot some stuff)

Ah, I just about did that update alone, so I dunno if anyone else'd know for sure, but uh...
I'd used virtual SD card for testing it out originally, I think it had 5GB, so it'd probably count for SDHC-- either SHOULD work, but I can't especially recall.
Again for testing I just used Gecko.

What was the actual issue you had when trying it out? Just saying it doesn't work without specifics doesn't really explain anything.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

sorry, I should have checked your recent replies in the brawl expansion project thread first..
it was the AXNextFrame setting.. and then this happened
Quote from: KingOfTheFools on February 03, 2019, 07:07:40 PM

https://i.imgur.com/laZN2H5.png

but yeah I saw your reply to that as well

Post Merge: March 21, 2019, 03:50:39 AM

but now that we're on this, can you post the codes within the prebuilt gtc? I wanna keep on track which codes wil this build have

Nope! Sorry I've no idea of what the codes actually are. For the most part they're the codes of the previous versions by Sirks and Pyotr and SammiHusky and such, but they didn't note what code was what either. I might look and try to figure what I can out at some point, but that would take a while
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!