Smash Wii U Research and Development Thread (Testing possible! Coders needed!)

Started by Soneek, August 02, 2015, 06:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 15, 2016, 02:47:30 AM
And the FBI thing is a load of [censored]. He's a game hacker who doesn't sell pirated stuff, not a terrorist. The FBI, as IS said, has better things to do.

While I am also anxious and losing patience, I think it's too soon (for me anyway) to start bashing the guy. My only hope is that if he did stop the project he shared it and his knowledge with another hacker.

You're getting impatient? I'm dying over here man lol I'm melting.

there is a private exploit for 5.5 users
i dont know if some of these mods being made use it tho
if yes
why not release it to us
we will promise not to distribute it...

Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on March 15, 2016, 09:13:46 PM
there is a private exploit for 5.5 users
i dont know if some of these mods being made use it tho
if yes
why not release it to us
we will promise not to distribute it...
>Trust
>People on the internet
Pick one.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on March 15, 2016, 09:13:46 PM
there is a private exploit for 5.5 users
i dont know if some of these mods being made use it tho
if yes
why not release it to us
we will promise not to distribute it...

Quote from: Segtendo on March 15, 2016, 10:03:46 PM
>Trust
>People on the internet
Pick one.

What Seg said. There's no reason to trust us.
Also, we can't be 100% sure the exploit is stable or easy to use. All we can do is wait.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Would you look at that.. An update for Sm4sh. Time to retool everything..
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Yes, IS, I am getting impatient. I want to hack this thing as much as you do. Smash mods in glorious HD graphics. I finally may not need to optimize the [censored] out of Fredrik this time.

Stickied this topic, as it's one of the more important threads of this section.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 14, 2016, 11:13:23 PM
The only reason why I haven't blocked the updates is because it's my only Wii U, and I don't want to risk bricking it.

Though if the blocking method's run by again, I could consider trying it. If I'm too late, then oh well.
how does stopping your wiiu from updating will lead to brick? lol

stopping wiiu from updating is the easiest thing  the only downside is you loose the ability of using youtube and installing game updates.

Go to your internet settings change the dns from auto obtain to
1-107.211.140.065
2-107.211.140.065

done, cant be easier.

Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on March 14, 2016, 11:01:32 PM
Don't lump us into the "stupid" pool.

Plus the "My Nintendo" account thing's been out for a month or so already. I know I signed up for it last month. If they was going to push it, they'd already have it out.
new account you can pre register on it but the update will be this month for the wiiu and 3ds to incorporate the changes and im saying this in advance becuase alot of you guys leted your wiiu go to 5.5.1, im on 5.3.2 still and i can do everything the wiiu is capable of doing since both 5.3.2 and 5.4.0 have kernel released.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I never heard of any wiiu hacking when I was on those versions. There wasn't any news of it. Not even from here. Don't go jamming your finger in our faces when most of the time the lack of real info isn't always our fault.

The new Club Nintendo thing uses your NinId, which was what you made an account with for the WiiU...
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on March 17, 2016, 09:38:01 AM
I never heard of any wiiu hacking when I was on those versions. There wasn't any news of it. Not even from here. Don't go jamming your finger in our faces when most of the time the lack of real info isn't always our fault.

The new Club Nintendo thing uses your NinId, which was what you made an account with for the WiiU...
Sonnek was already doing smash stuff like music and posting it here way before 5.5.0  got released and if you had blocked then on 5.4.0 you would have had all the goods now.

Well im just warning  in advance since the wiiu updates automaticaly without anyones  concern, specialy if you have  quick startmenu and standy downloads ON it will update even by being off.

Its up to you guys if you want to block the updates or not.

I and manny people spent like 5 months on 5.3.2 without being able to play online or install gameupdates waiting for the kernel acess and now both 5.3.2 and 5.4.0 can spoof the fw and play online and everything, if you want to hack a console  the first rule is be on the lowest fw possible, this is valid for every hacking scene.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 17, 2016, 08:16:24 AM-snip
I meant with the actual exploit itself. Though I have used the DNS just now.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Carnage on March 17, 2016, 08:16:24 AM
Go to your internet settings change the dns from auto obtain to
1-107.211.140.065
2-107.211.140.065

I heard that setting the second dns to 0.0.0.0 does the same thing. Don't know if it's been tested or not, though.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Large Leader on March 17, 2016, 06:36:11 PM
I heard that setting the second dns to 0.0.0.0 does the same thing. Don't know if it's been tested or not, though.
yeah it does but i always used the two  the same value and im on 5.3.2 still with no change so it works  both ways, to be sure you should still disable the quick start menu and standby downloads options.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 17, 2016, 07:30:17 PM
yeah it does but i always used the two  the same value and im on 5.3.2 still with no change so it works  both ways, to be sure you should still disable the quick start menu and standby downloads options.

Yeah, I turned of QS Menu and standby downloads as well. Hoping the exploit gets out. Don't really care when, just want it sooner or later lol. If not, I guess I'll have to look for a new WiiU


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.