Smash Wii U Research and Development Thread (Testing possible! Coders needed!)

Started by Soneek, August 02, 2015, 06:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

* You realise the train can't stop. You also realised this train I so awesome it doesn't need tracks.

Nice updates, Nano[censored].

This makes me want to hack my Wii U so bad. Damn you, updates.

5.5.0 has supposedly been pushed back because Hykem was supposedly raided.

No actual confirm yet, just people saying stuff.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Oizen on March 14, 2016, 01:43:21 PM

Thats pretty incredible guys.

But wheres Shadow
Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on February 20, 2016, 06:51:39 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

does this answer your questing?
he was basically the first vertex edit
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on March 14, 2016, 02:35:58 PM
does this answer your questing?
he was basically the first vertex edit
Yeah, but where's TRUE Shadow HD remix ultra?

Quote from: Large Leader on March 14, 2016, 04:03:23 AM
5.5.0 has supposedly been pushed back because Hykem was supposedly raided.

No actual confirm yet, just people saying stuff.

Raided? In what way? Please explain. (Eyes emoji)

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 14, 2016, 05:21:47 PM
Raided? In what way? Please explain. (Eyes emoji)
apperently fbi and detectives took all his stuff
but there really isnt real proof but the word of reliable sources
it may just be some type of joke, hopefully

Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on March 14, 2016, 05:26:57 PM
apperently fbi and detectives took all his stuff
but there really isnt real proof but the word of reliable sources
it may just be some type of joke, hopefully

This. It's sounding more like a really bad prank the more that people talk about it.
Hoping for the best.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

dont expect any 5.5.0 or 5.5.1 the iosu thing is probably gone forever not becuase the trolling of the raid but probably becuase the haker itself kept postponing the hack and im guessing he lost interest and prefered to drop it.

In afew days there will be a new fw released to support the new nintendo account system and im betting 99% of the people didnt blocked their connecting and will go to 6.0.0 or whatever  it will be and i bet most of you will be asking for 6.0.0 support  in afew days.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 14, 2016, 08:30:23 PMi bet most of you will be asking for 6.0.0 support  in afew days.
Don't lump us into the "stupid" pool.

Plus the "My Nintendo" account thing's been out for a month or so already. I know I signed up for it last month. If they was going to push it, they'd already have it out.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



The only reason why I haven't blocked the updates is because it's my only Wii U, and I don't want to risk bricking it.

Though if the blocking method's run by again, I could consider trying it. If I'm too late, then oh well.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on March 14, 2016, 05:26:57 PM
apperently fbi and detectives took all his stuff
but there really isnt real proof but the word of reliable sources
it may just be some type of joke, hopefully

Yeah right, I highly, highly doubt that. FBI agents? They wouldn't waste their time.

Now this is power to the fact that this is that guy's bull[censored] excuse to stop working on it.

It seems to be a case of "Well, I got my hacks working, who cares about the others." Which [censored]s up many good potential hackers who actually have something of good quality to bring to the table, to be unable to work because of this issue.

[censored].

And the FBI thing is a load of [censored]. He's a game hacker who doesn't sell pirated stuff, not a terrorist. The FBI, as IS said, has better things to do.

While I am also anxious and losing patience, I think it's too soon (for me anyway) to start bashing the guy. My only hope is that if he did stop the project he shared it and his knowledge with another hacker.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 15, 2016, 02:47:30 AM
He's a game hacker who doesn't sell pirated stuff

What he made can make it possible to pirate stuff. So there's that.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.