Smash Wii U Research and Development Thread (Testing possible! Coders needed!)

Started by Soneek, August 02, 2015, 06:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on January 21, 2016, 04:42:38 AM
dont forget to disable standby mode and quick launch

Those are already off cause of me trying to save bandwidth XD
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Soneek on January 21, 2016, 05:29:39 PM
That's a guy I'm working with, especially with online tests.

True!

Is this the first successful model import? I didn't see the legs glitch that Chrom was having for example.

Still just swapping ingame models for now, but we're working on importing rigged models. I made slight progress with textures, though it's still hard to do right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmgdLS0NvzQ


Wii Fit Trainer looks... wrong with human colors.
Also these.
! No longer available
! No longer available
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Some things I'm writing on my own. The texture thing isn't completely finished though, cause we need to handle mipmaps. Some people are already making neat textures, and I'll leave it to them to showcase it once we get them importing into the game.

Main thing though, we'll be able to handle texturing for new models now. There's someone working on model stuff, but I'll see about getting him help for it since this is high priority. I'm hoping to have an update regarding stage editing in a few weeks also, since I wanna start getting tools out to the current stage creators.

So music is the easy thing that's taken care of, we're almost done getting things ready for model textures, CSP stuff is doable now, and next on the list are stage and character model imports. A couple people are working on animation research as well, so I'm really hoping you guys will have what you need to dive into this soon.

Quote from: Segtendo on January 26, 2016, 01:40:01 AM
Wii Fit Trainer looks... wrong with human colors.
Also these.
! No longer available
! No longer available

Thanks for posting, Aaron. Think I need to start following Soneek's assistant on Youtube. Is he a member on the forum?

I need to follow as well. And wait till tools for 5.5.1 are made. I disconnected my Wii U from the Internet and will refuse to update it.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 26, 2016, 07:10:23 PM
Thanks for posting, Aaron. Think I need to start following Soneek's assistant on Youtube. Is he a member on the forum?
Not sure, but he has a Twitter.

https://twitter.com/smb123w64gb

EDIT:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

damn it. Those 5.5.0/1 tools better come soon... I'm now locked out of Super Mario Maker's online feature.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




gah.. really hope 5.5.0's bypass hack comes really soon... my game update log's starting to get backed up
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on January 31, 2016, 06:06:04 AM
gah.. really hope 5.5.0's bypass hack comes really soon... my game update log's starting to get backed up
you are aware that the hykem exploit hack will work with 5.5.0 and 5.5.1, right? he said it himself.. u just need to wait till late february or mid march when he releases it.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on January 31, 2016, 06:09:25 AM
you are aware that the hykem exploit hack will work with 5.5.0 and 5.5.1, right? he said it himself.. u just need to wait till late february or mid march when he releases it.
No, I don't even know what that is... Plus that's pretty late D= I'm going to be behind on Super Mario Maker, Smash, Hyrule Warriors, and Splatoon D= I really want Bayonetta to boot, as she comes out on my birthday T~T

... wait.. you mean I can get 5.5.1 and still use the tool? o.o so there hasn't been any other system updates? o.o
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!