Smash Wii U Research and Development Thread (Testing possible! Coders needed!)

Started by Soneek, August 02, 2015, 06:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on February 11, 2016, 12:28:19 AM
u can download models and start editing textures
than send em to that guy who works with Soneek.

i think someone had a Lucas recolor for Ness...

I was able to get some of my recolors tested and put on twitter :3

Sigurd Marth
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sheik Link
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ridley Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Black Shadow Captain Falcon
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Eliwood Marth
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Tifa Cloud
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sephiroth Cloud
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Genesis Cloud
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'ma wait for animations to get in. Might remake Peachy Punch and Rudio (remember that one Italian? =D) and then attempt to port Kit over (along with finishing her Wii itteration >.>)

first thing's first though... I need that 5.5.1 hole punch..
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




We all just want model imports.

We can't go back to the era of 255 Magenta Transparency, Ike with Square hairs, and [censored]ty shadow hacks.

We need quality shadow hacks.

Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on February 11, 2016, 09:21:19 AM
I'ma wait for animations to get in. Might remake Peachy Punch and Rudio (remember that one Italian? =D)

Oh, [censored] yeah I do. I remember back in the day when I use to play with a group of 4-7 friends, I just out of nowhere used that attack, and everyone screamed lol it blew their mind no one was expecting it. I'll be sure to download it again.

Also, when people say 5.5.1, is that the Smash version? Wii U version?
@LargeLeader, nice textures by the way, but u should have recolores Cloud's hair as well :(.

Where can I download model to start editing some textures?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 11, 2016, 12:33:39 PM
Also, when people say 5.5.1, is that the Smash version? Wii U version?

WiiU. As I explained in the other thread, 5.5.1 hasn't been worked on yet as the most recent closed source version that's being worked on is 5.4.1 (or something, the patch before Cloud). The open source one is 5.3.2 or something, which is the Ryu/Roy update, iirc.

Quote
@LargeLeader, nice textures by the way, but u should have recolores Cloud's hair as well :(.

Thanks. We can't recolor hair yet. Stupid reason why. But as soon as we can, we will be.

Quote
Where can I download model to start editing some textures?

Most of the models are on the Models Resource. You can recolor any of the diffuse textures (they're flat colors, for the most part). You can send them to me and I can send them to the guy who puts them up on twitter.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

While the Wii U stuff isn't public yet, here's some of the Wii U files if you wanna tinker with textures or moveset stuff. (Putting a credit mention to RTB, as he's the one who uploaded all of this stuff, save the moveset editor, which was done by SammiHusky)

Models and Textures: https://www.mediafire.com/?e7tacds6nrot6

Wii U extraction scripts: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/27874399/Models/SmashBrosU.html

Wii U moveset files: http://www.mediafire.com/download/pgvx8t8a42x8o5f/SSB4U-CharacterScripts.7z

Wii U moveset file editor [AnimCmd (still in progress)]: https://github.com/Sammi-Husky/Sm4sh-Tools
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 11, 2016, 12:33:39 PM
Oh, [censored] yeah I do. I remember back in the day when I use to play with a group of 4-7 friends, I just out of nowhere used that attack, and everyone screamed lol it blew their mind no one was expecting it. I'll be sure to download it again.
Hahaha XD I ment the rude mario. You helped me with the recolor XD Crazy thing is, the "Waluigi" color on Mario in Sm4sh looks damn close to Rudio lol

@Jiggy: I'll wait till the program's more fleshed out. I haven't looked at it, but would love to hear when it's more ready
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 11, 2016, 07:37:47 PM
While the Wii U stuff isn't public yet, here's some of the Wii U files if you wanna tinker with textures or moveset stuff. (Putting a credit mention to RTB, as he's the one who uploaded all of this stuff, save the moveset editor, which was done by SammiHusky)

Models and Textures: https://www.mediafire.com/?e7tacds6nrot6

Wii U extraction scripts: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/27874399/Models/SmashBrosU.html

Wii U moveset files: http://www.mediafire.com/download/pgvx8t8a42x8o5f/SSB4U-CharacterScripts.7z

Wii U moveset file editor [AnimCmd (still in progress)]: https://github.com/Sammi-Husky/Sm4sh-Tools
i can see that script works for importing
but how about exporting?
and yes there is a need for exporting

No. The best we're able to do are texture edits and model swaps right now. We're trying for model imports, but we still need more data, I believe.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Oizen on February 11, 2016, 10:52:59 AM

We all just want model imports.
Nah, speak for yourself.
I don't want random badly rigged models of characters with very different and clashing styles.
We already have Brawl and Mugen for that.

Quote from: Large Leader on February 11, 2016, 07:32:35 PM
WiiU. As I explained in the other thread, 5.5.1 hasn't been worked on yet as the most recent closed source version that's being worked on is 5.4.1 (or something, the patch before Cloud). The open source one is 5.3.2 or something, which is the Ryu/Roy update, iirc.

I believe that's incorrect because I have seen Soneek's videos where Cloud and later on DLC characters were included and even edited. He has even made music expansion for Cloud and Bayonetta stages, so that confirms that the version with those characters included, can be altered. Now I do not know what version that is.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 11, 2016, 07:37:47 PM
While the Wii U stuff isn't public yet, here's some of the Wii U files if you wanna tinker with textures or moveset stuff. (Putting a credit mention to RTB, as he's the one who uploaded all of this stuff, save the moveset editor, which was done by SammiHusky)

Models and Textures: https://www.mediafire.com/?e7tacds6nrot6

Wii U extraction scripts: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/27874399/Models/SmashBrosU.html

Wii U moveset files: http://www.mediafire.com/download/pgvx8t8a42x8o5f/SSB4U-CharacterScripts.7z

Wii U moveset file editor [AnimCmd (still in progress)]: https://github.com/Sammi-Husky/Sm4sh-Tools

Kingy! You're amazing, thank you sir.

Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on February 11, 2016, 10:09:53 PM
Hahaha XD I ment the rude mario. You helped me with the recolor XD Crazy thing is, the "Waluigi" color on Mario in Sm4sh looks damn close to Rudio lol

Oh yea, I remember now lol I did the gloves and recolores the shirt or something. Good times.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 12, 2016, 03:20:47 PM
I believe that's incorrect because I have seen Soneek's videos where Cloud and later on DLC characters were included and even edited. He has even made music expansion for Cloud and Bayonetta stages, so that confirms that the version with those characters included, can be altered. Now I do not know what version that is.

Trust me, they're on a version before 5.5.1
As for why they have the dlc, I'm more than certain you can figure out why ;) ;) nudge nudge


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Soneek on February 12, 2016, 04:55:00 PM
It's possible to spoof the firmware and still get to the eShop to buy stuff.

What firmware are you on then?