Smash Wii U Research and Development Thread (Testing possible! Coders needed!)

Started by Soneek, August 02, 2015, 06:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Taigiry on May 09, 2016, 03:25:31 PMIt's also kinda weird how only a handful characters actually have chr_41 files (the clone trio, Mr. G&W, DHD, Falco, ROB and Wario).
I don't know the answer to your first question because I know next to nothing about Smash 4 modding, but I will say that what those characters all have in common is that they are the unlockable fighters. Do Ness, Ganondorf, Bowser Jr., and Jigglypuff also have chr_41 files?


Heh, good eye, they indeed seem to be used for the "x joins the battle" screen after beating them. Looking at this video and comparing it with the chrn_41 from above, the letters appear to be identical. Especially with the large "O" sticking out like that.

Also, yes, only the above mentioned 8 and all the DLC characters have those files, so I guess that's solved at least, thanks.

Right. This thread exists.

I made a few tutorials

Additional Costume Slots (Up to 263 total costumes per character):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


CSPs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also figured out what value to change to allow different names (Like bowser jr/koopalings and olimar/alph and what not):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also shows my edited CSS ^
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on May 10, 2016, 12:54:18 PM
Right. This thread exists.

I made a few tutorials

Additional Costume Slots (Up to 263 total costumes per character):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


CSPs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also figured out what value to change to allow different names (Like bowser jr/koopalings and olimar/alph and what not):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also shows my edited CSS ^
srry havent checked video but can this unlock all DLC by unlocking the CSS?

Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on May 10, 2016, 11:50:12 PM
srry havent checked video but can this unlock all DLC by unlocking the CSS?

it is possible but considered piracy
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Gimmie. Please?
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




ignoring all that stuff

! No longer available

worked like. 12 hours on this. making things, testing things, researching things, etc.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

here's something i released

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on May 11, 2016, 12:57:29 PM
here's something i released

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

link was broke. here.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on May 11, 2016, 11:33:18 AM
ignoring all that stuff

! No longer available

worked like. 12 hours on this. making things, testing things, researching things, etc.
awesome cant wait to hack my own WiiU soon


i think i wait to return for sm4sh modding making until animation edits or model imports(or both) is possible :D
not good at vertexing anyways
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: Kyouma on May 12, 2016, 03:46:55 AM
Quote from: Mariodk on May 11, 2016, 10:36:32 PM
awesome cant wait to hack my own WiiU soon


i think i wait to return for sm4sh modding making until animation edits or model imports(or both) is possible :D
not good at vertexing anyways
Same.
seconded. I'm also gonna wait till it's a tad easier to manage the files too.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: SonicBrawler on May 11, 2016, 11:33:18 AM
ignoring all that stuff

! No longer available

worked like. 12 hours on this. making things, testing things, researching things, etc.
YO
THIS IS DOPE

Holy [censored] I didn't think Smash4 modding would come so far so quickly. Considering how long Brawl took.
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: ZX_BraveSol_ZX on May 13, 2016, 06:29:58 PM
YO
THIS IS DOPE

Holy [censored] I didn't think Smash4 modding would come so far so quickly. Considering how long Brawl took.

You sure?

I remember Brawl having already a TON of textures and even some neat PSAs just one year after the release...

Considering that, Smash 4 is taking forever.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]