Super Smash Sisters Final Conflict (model help needed)

Started by Tyshy, August 08, 2015, 06:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

who is your favorite character?

shadow queen
Rosalina
Lina
Celestria
Peach
Cherry
Daisy
Pinkasha
Bluella
Tiara
Amy Rose
Saria
Candy
Kitana
Mileena
Zeahja
Beahja
White Mage
Linkara
Zelda
Lumetta and Lomu
Rosanda
Luna
Haley
Hilaria Hartz
Caitlyn
Kaily
Lana
Dandy
Zelia
Lesbina
Karisha
Brandy
Lumara and Lumo
Xatavra
Lucina
Palutena
Harp
Jade
Tanya
Flashy
Blaze
Ganondora
Twilight Zelda
Stirala
Violet
Sinclaira
Angeline
Shadow Princess
Lili Popper
ok, first something very important is that the last 8 numbers are always the amount of what jab, or crawl ect, for example the last eight numbers to get two jabs would be 00000002

also heres the no entry code for all characters:
04AD8030 00000000
04AD8034 00000000
04AD8038 00000000
04AD803C 00000000
04AD8040 00000000
04AD8044 00000000
04AD8048 00000000
04AD8050 00000000
04AD8054 00000000
04AD805C 00000000

and heres the no results

04AD8068 00000000
04AD806C 00000000
04AD8070 00000000
04AD8074 00000000
04AD8078 00000000
04AD807C 00000000
04AD8080 00000000
04AD8084 00000000
04AD8088 00000000
04AD808C 00000000
04AD8090 00000000
04AD8094 00000000
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

OK, I don't know if this is supposed to happen... I used the no entry/result code, and Yoshi still has his entry...? He still bursts out of the egg 0.o Also another question...if I were trying to port over a character like, let's say Game & Watch, would I have to have a code that disables his rapid jab?

Quote from: Samyatang on November 08, 2015, 07:31:17 PM
OK, I don't know if this is supposed to happen... I used the no entry/result code, and Yoshi still has his entry...? He still bursts out of the egg 0.o Also another question...if I were trying to port over a character like, let's say Game & Watch, would I have to have a code that disables his rapid jab?
honestly idk if his egg is a part of Yoshi's entry or his moveset file, but yes you would need a code for the multijab

Post Merge: November 09, 2015, 09:33:10 PM

Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Thanks for the help, man :D I finally got the .rels to work on Yoshi! ^-^ BTW, love that picture of Daisy, Rosalina and Peach. They all look amazing! :3 All right, I'm outta of here for now XD

Quote from: Samyatang on November 10, 2015, 03:12:39 AM
Thanks for the help, man :D I finally got the .rels to work on Yoshi! ^-^ BTW, love that picture of Daisy, Rosalina and Peach. They all look amazing! :3 All right, I'm outta of here for now XD
your welcome and thanks :D
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg


Quote from: Brstmguy on November 10, 2015, 05:00:02 AM
I agree. They really do look good.
thanks im doing my best to redesign some characters and replace some clones before i release the game
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Makes sense. Don't wanna have too many clones in your game.


here's an alt for zelda that i made today what do you guys think?

Post Merge: November 10, 2015, 08:45:43 AM

Quote from: Brstmguy on November 10, 2015, 08:07:08 AM
Makes sense. Don't wanna have too many clones in your game.
exactly lol so im just making the clones as costumes

Post Merge: November 10, 2015, 08:50:42 AM


celestria has awoke from her eternal slumber




should i redesign all the character?
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

This game looks better and better every time! ^w^
Hey, this really cool glitch happened yesterday night when I was playing SSBB. I recently downloaded your character Violet, and I think she was the cause of it! Now I dunno if this was a glitch or an easter egg, so I'm gonna put it in spoilers...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Samyatang on November 10, 2015, 07:19:09 PM
This game looks better and better every time! ^w^
Hey, this really cool glitch happened yesterday night when I was playing SSBB. I recently downloaded your character Violet, and I think she was the cause of it! Now I dunno if this was a glitch or an easter egg, so I'm gonna put it in spoilers...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

thanks also sorry about that lol, it comes from the gfx that the SSSG2 to get rid of them just simply remove the gfx from daisy's down special
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg



Quote from: tyshy on November 10, 2015, 10:43:57 PM
thanks also sorry about that lol, it comes from the gfx that the SSSG2 to get rid of them just simply remove the gfx from daisy's down special
Tbh, I really don't mind spawning Lumas...it's actually pretty neat, y'know, unless it can make the game crash or something... XD

Quote from: Samyatang on November 12, 2015, 08:23:04 PM
Tbh, I really don't mind spawning Lumas...it's actually pretty neat, y'know, unless it can make the game crash or something... XD
ok it doesn't but it does stop gfx if there are too many
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg