Super Smash Sisters Final Conflict (model help needed)

Started by Tyshy, August 08, 2015, 06:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

who is your favorite character?

shadow queen
Rosalina
Lina
Celestria
Peach
Cherry
Daisy
Pinkasha
Bluella
Tiara
Amy Rose
Saria
Candy
Kitana
Mileena
Zeahja
Beahja
White Mage
Linkara
Zelda
Lumetta and Lomu
Rosanda
Luna
Haley
Hilaria Hartz
Caitlyn
Kaily
Lana
Dandy
Zelia
Lesbina
Karisha
Brandy
Lumara and Lumo
Xatavra
Lucina
Palutena
Harp
Jade
Tanya
Flashy
Blaze
Ganondora
Twilight Zelda
Stirala
Violet
Sinclaira
Angeline
Shadow Princess
Lili Popper


Quote from: ProjectXBros on July 08, 2016, 03:01:41 PM
im a project m and brawl- user sorry
I don't think rel ports work with project m, and idk how brawl- works, but try this  https://youtu.be/w5I7LTy1kV0
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg


July 08, 2016, 09:24:01 PM #154 Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 02:25:50 AM by Super Smash Sisters (AKA Tyshy)
you're welcome

Post Merge: July 09, 2016, 02:22:57 AM


shadow Queen New Design


midna is in


Young Zelda new design

Post Merge: July 09, 2016, 02:25:49 AM


New Character: Stellar is in


New Character: Sondraya is back!!
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg


You really are improving greatly with the game Tyshy.

Quote from: Brstmguy on July 20, 2016, 02:21:03 AM
You really are improving greatly with the game Tyshy.
thanks its getting kinda tough though lol
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

I can imagine. Cause I've tried some vertexing, and it can get pretty hard to get the stuff you wanna vertex just the way you like it.

I think I'm releasing V2.5 soon though since its taking me forever XD
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg


Quote from: Brstmguy on July 20, 2016, 10:24:37 PM
It's your choice on what you want to do Tyshy.
i know lol, i just gotta finish a couple of things first
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

now i'm bringing back another character :) Maria Renard
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Hi there! Wow, V2.5 is out now. It looks so great, man. And now I'm really anxious to download this game. So that's why I'm asking, how do I install it?
And do I need riivolution?

Quote from: Samyatang on July 25, 2016, 01:49:49 AM
Hi there! Wow, V2.5 is out now. It looks so great, man. And now I'm really anxious to download this game. So that's why I'm asking, how do I install it?
And do I need riivolution?
thanks, to install all you need is to place everything in the download into the root of your sd card, and it runs with gecko, enjoy :)
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg