Super Smash Sisters Final Conflict (model help needed)

Started by Tyshy, August 08, 2015, 06:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

who is your favorite character?

shadow queen
Rosalina
Lina
Celestria
Peach
Cherry
Daisy
Pinkasha
Bluella
Tiara
Amy Rose
Saria
Candy
Kitana
Mileena
Zeahja
Beahja
White Mage
Linkara
Zelda
Lumetta and Lomu
Rosanda
Luna
Haley
Hilaria Hartz
Caitlyn
Kaily
Lana
Dandy
Zelia
Lesbina
Karisha
Brandy
Lumara and Lumo
Xatavra
Lucina
Palutena
Harp
Jade
Tanya
Flashy
Blaze
Ganondora
Twilight Zelda
Stirala
Violet
Sinclaira
Angeline
Shadow Princess
Lili Popper
Question Is amy Still Over Rob Or Sonic

Post Merge: July 26, 2016, 07:27:02 AM

On Ver. 2.5

July 26, 2016, 11:53:10 PM #166 Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 07:24:38 AM by Super Smash Sisters (AKA Tyshy)
Quote from: ProjectXBros on July 26, 2016, 07:26:37 AM
Question Is amy Still Over Rob Or Sonic

Post Merge: July 26, 2016, 07:27:02 AM

On Ver. 2.5
she's a clone, sonic rel port, but her voice is still over rob's

Post Merge: July 27, 2016, 07:24:38 AM

does anyone know how to rig using maya?
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Hiya! I successfully installed Super Smash Sisters. And I have to say, I don't like it...I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!! :)
Can I just say that this is my favorite Smash hack of all time? It's wonderful! I had my cousins over to play it (they're both male, by the way) and I had my brother play. And they all love it as much as I do.
One of my cousins loves to pick Jade, Kaily, and Tikal. And my brother LOVES Daisy and Cream.
Personally, my favorite characters are Daisy, Violet, and Tiffany. I also like Medli, Malon, and Luna. There's tons of other characters I like, but I'd probably end up typing the whole roster. XD

So I have a few questions about the game. Will everyone have their own SFX in the final game? For example, will Medli, Tetra, Lana, and Malon (I'm pretty sure Marin's voice could fit Malon) have their voices from Hyrule Warriors? Also, I look forward to White Mage and Toadette having their respective voices. And Dixie Kong. XD

This is a suggestion, but if you give Ashley custom SFX, her voicebank from Super Smash Bros. Crusade would be a good fit. :D

And when I was playing with my cousins, they did have a ton of character suggestions. My brother kept asking about Pauline, and I already told him that she was an alt for Melee Peach. He also asked would Roll ever be considered to join the roster. She already has a PSA here on the vault, and I guess it would be appropriate since Mega Man is in Smash 4.
One of my cousins also asked about adding someone from Soul Calibur, I don't know anyone from that game. :P My brother also asked about Lip from Panel de Pon. She does have a model here on the vault, but no PSA. She is, after all, the original wielder of the Lip's Stick. But then again, due to that, she could probably end up as a clone of Daisy...

And I was actually wondering if Cia from Hyrule Warriors was ever considered, since Lana's in the game. My cousin asked about Princess Hilda from A Link Between Worlds, and my other cousin asked about Viridi from Kid Icarus. Then 2D Chibi Marisa was asked about but she's from Touhou... And there's one more character that everyone in my group asked about, surprisingly...
The Great Fairy. She sounds like an interesting choice, but that might be a ridiculous request. XD

Also there's a minor detail I meant to ask you about Saria for a while now. Have you ever considered giving her the Fairy Ocarina for a few of her attacks? A few people who played as Saria asked why she didn't have an ocarina.
And there's one last question I'll ask. How many characters will be getting improved movesets?

Sorry for the long wall of texts, but there was quite a few things I've been meaning to ask. Mad props to you for creating such an ambitious mod and actually going through with it. I honestly love the way it's going, and I can't wait for the final game. I don't understand how this game isn't more popular than what it is, because it deserves a lot of attention. I would have never found this hack if it weren't for me accidentally clicking on a suggested video. Anyway, as always, keep up the great work, man. Ciao now! ^-^

thanks I am really glad that you enjoy my game and to answer your question I have consider adding most of the characters that you mentioned such as pauline and soul calibur characters but for Pauline I didn't have any ideas to make for her moveset and for the soul calibur characters I would add them but I couldn't find anyone to help me rig their models from the games. and yes everybody in version three will have complete movesets, and voices :)
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Ah, OK. That sounds great. As for the model rigging part, I think I know of someone who can help you out with that. But I'll have to check, because I haven't seen them here in a while.
And Pauline, regarding moveset ideas, if you'd like, I can help you with that. I make up a lot of hypothetical movesets for characters on paper, but I don't have the knowledge of moveset making to make most of my ideas a reality.

August 01, 2016, 05:18:16 AM #170 Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 05:20:17 AM by Super Smash Sisters (AKA Tyshy)
great thanks, and ill have to check, because i only have room for 2 or 3 more new characters

Post Merge: August 01, 2016, 05:20:17 AM

also, anyone wanna play sm4sh giive me your name and ill add you :)
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg





Since you said that there's space for additional characters, would you still consider adding my OC? I have an idea for a moveset

Quote from: EliTE9 on January 01, 2017, 03:39:44 PM
Since you said that there's space for additional characters, would you still consider adding my OC? I have an idea for a moveset
Honestly i have a list of the four new characters already, but just in cased there is still room, i'd love to hear about your idea, also if your character doesnt make into final conflict they will still have a 95% chance of making it into SSSG3 :)
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

January 02, 2017, 03:57:50 AM #177 Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 03:58:57 AM by EliTE9
Name: Sam (Sammy)
Power: light magic, flexibility
Location: lives in an unknown dimension (Earth)

Story: in a dream, Sam saw a spirit that told her,  "You must save this word." Sam denied saying that she is "just an ordinary girl." When she awoke, Sam realized that she had powers that made her dance gracefully than before. She was also able to use magic! Now Sam's journey begins.



Moveset

Jab1: double slap
Jab2: creates a light barrier

Side tilt: kicks the opponent with ninja-like movements

Down tilt: releases light magic in front of her

Up tilt: spins and releases magic to hit opponents upwards (uses the animation where peach throws the trophy stand) <long ranged>

Forward air: throws a hair pin

Neutral air: extends her legs on both sides to kick (uses N attack animation of TriforceZelda (deceased)'s Daisy.

Back air: turns around to gracefully kick her opponent

Down air: releases a ray of light

Up air: releases a ray of light

Side smash: releases light that will surround  her.

Up smash: Does a Z-move-like dance to emit light

Down smash: Sam shrinks to turn into a ball of light then she returns back to normal

Neutral b: does several punches

Side b: spins
 
Up b: Sam jumps and uses her light magic to float down safely

Down b: Does a dance to rain down light

Final smash: the camera zooms in Sam then she'll say, "you messed with the wrong person" (or any voice clip you can find) then punches and kicks the opponent 4 times, after that, Sam will throw a giant ball of light to the opponent.

Final smash air: looks confused and covers her ears an a light explosion happens

Wait1: stands and has her left hand resting on her hip

Wait2: brushes her bang

Wait3: holds her light orb

Wait4: stretches

Wait5: flips her back hair with her hand

UpTaunt: jumps up with joy

Side taunt left: dances ( uses peach's final smash animation)

Side taunt right: shows tiredness

Down taunt: does the peace sign

Post Merge: January 02, 2017, 03:58:57 AM

This is what I was thinking for her moveset. If you will add her, let me know so I can send you the models

That's very creative, i'll see what i can do :)
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg