Project M Resources Thread

Started by Albafika, December 02, 2015, 07:07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ZX_BraveSol_ZX on December 03, 2015, 04:11:20 AM
the thing is that appearently her alt models are crashing the game and only her default works.
I noticed something that might be the issue though, I noticed the filesize of her alts are bigger than her default, maybe doing something to reduce the filesize might fix that.
You could try reducing some texture files' sizes (By multiples of 2) until the size is as big as the default, then try playing it again. If the issue is file size, this would fix it.

If it was a file size problem, the crash would have occurred on the css


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i think lyns missing cosmetics on her clones. you can try there.

Commenting to read the discussion.

Reducing the texture resolution usually does that well.

Or you could just do what I did duplicate the first model and then apply the recolor textures to her. The hair texture works differently, so if you REALLY wanted it to be a one for one, then you'd have to edit the original texture and change the color.

I do have a question about the codes though. As I don't dabble much in PM, I'm sure it goes without saying that using these codes in VBrawl could cause damage, correct? Or is that not always the case? Essentially, I want to try out the Stamina mode with the endless stage code for the same mode in VBrawl.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

The answer to fixing Lyn is literally right in your guys' faces.

Think I'll give them a break, Nano... Jesus Christ, you guys are hopeless.

I literally posted what the problem with the alt costumes was. How to fix it is up to you guys.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

or maybe you could wait a little bit until we actually have the time to look into these before you start making assumptions............
http://www.mediafire.com/download/vinltsi1tfngvcx/Lynpatch.zip
So basically Large Leader was right, the alt models were missing bones that default had, and I also noticed the default model was slightly different from the others, so for consistency's sake I imported the extra facial expressions on the default model, then applied the fixed alt textures on the default and saved them as alts. Tested ingame and works fine now.

(And for the love of god, this site needs that new host already, I've had to retype this twice because the site kept crashing when I was about to post.)
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: ZX_BraveSol_ZX on December 04, 2015, 06:49:35 AM
or maybe you could wait a little bit until we actually have the time to look into these before you start making assumptions............

I'm not making assumptions. I know I'm right. If I wasn't sure, I wouldn't have posted with as much confidence as I did.

Maybe you should start listening to those that have more experience in the matter.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I don't think he was talking to you, LL, but to the ones trying to GUESS.

I didn't even look at the files, and I already knew from your post that you were right.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


December 04, 2015, 03:18:24 PM #26 Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 03:20:36 PM by ZX_BraveSol_ZX
Quote from: Large Leader on December 04, 2015, 07:34:33 AM
I'm not making assumptions. I know I'm right. If I wasn't sure, I wouldn't have posted with as much confidence as I did.
I wasn't talking about that specifically, as I had a feeling you were right too.

I was referring more to THIS statement of yours.
Quote from: Large Leader on December 04, 2015, 02:38:40 AM
Jesus Christ, you guys are hopeless.
Was this really needed?
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


December 04, 2015, 03:29:51 PM #27 Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 03:46:00 PM by Miacis
Gentlemen, you will quit this mindless bickering at once.

QuoteI do have a question about the codes though. As I don't dabble much in PM, I'm sure it goes without saying that using these codes in VBrawl could cause damage, correct? Or is that not always the case? Essentially, I want to try out the Stamina mode with the endless stage code for the same mode in VBrawl.
Hard to say what is stable and what isn't, at this stage. You're gonna have to go through trial and error I'm afraid, unless some of the more social coders come in and help out.

Quote(And for the love of god, this site needs that new host already, I've had to retype this twice because the site kept crashing when I was about to post.)
I'm sorry. We've been hit by a consistent string of bad luck, and Vyse has few weekends to spare for the move.
We're trying to make it happen this weekend. If not, definitely before the end of the year.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

EDIT:Sorry about that Micacis.
Hopefully everything goes well with that new host move.

Anyway, figured I'd get everyone's opinion on this, what artwork of Lyn do you guys like the most out of these? Whichever one I see people like the most will be what I will base Lyn's new CSPs on.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I might also make some custom alts for her, but I'm not sure about putting them up on the vault just yet as I'm not quite sure where the vault staff stands on that situation.
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: ZX_BraveSol_ZX on December 04, 2015, 03:33:32 PM
I might also make some custom alts for her, but I'm not sure about putting them up on the vault just yet as I'm not quite sure where the vault staff stands on that situation.
We're not sure yet either.
This is only temporary, though.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.