[Expert] How to Port Smash 3DS/Wii U Animations for use with Brawl Skeletons

Started by KingJigglypuff, December 17, 2015, 12:21:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

right now I'am trying to port cloud's animations to ike but I have a problem. Whenever I import the animation in to maya only smash 4 cloud's model is animated while brawl ike's is in a T-pose is this normal

Did you rename the bones appropriately?
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

sorry i responded so late but here is the errors that popup when i import the 3ds model into 3dsmax 2014

http://imgur.com/a/QCP1q

you should get 3ds Max 2016...
That's off topic, however.

What I see is that none of Cloud's bones are rigged properly, which is wierd, since you said that the cloud model was rigged, right?

Quote from: Mr.ryuzaki L on February 22, 2016, 11:48:10 PM
sorry i responded so late but here is the errors that popup when i import the 3ds model into 3dsmax 2014

http://imgur.com/a/QCP1q
You can usually ignore that.

Check to see if the model's rigged by selecting and rotation bones after the import.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Thank you all very much. I did figure out the problem which was a mix of improper maya rigging and not exporting the bones in 3dsmax correctly .Which I figured can happen since it is my first time ever using either of these two programs.

well I have another problem related to clouds animations? when ever I import the animation to maya 2014 the animation looks like it goes to 30 fps even when i look one frame at a time .It looks like it cut the animations frames by half and chances are It is my maya setup if you want I can upload the files to look at

Did you make sure both your 3DS Max and Maya scenes were set to 60 FPS?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]




By the looks of it, you never even set your scene to be 60 FPS. You can check which framerate your Maya scene is in by going to Window > Settings/Preferences > Preferences > Settings > Time. The default FPS is 24 FPS, so you would change that to 60 FPS.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Thanks ,I thought I changed it was in time slider not general settings .

where can i find a smash 3ds build with the latest dlc?

The latest patch available that I know of is 1.1.4, which is in the original post. I'd have to ask around for patch 1.1.5 sometime.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]