Project M 4.0?

Started by NoWon1196, January 09, 2016, 05:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Especially if you go to any gaming rooms on college campuses, of course! Lolz XD

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Pass this point, I will not allow more posts that could be resumed in "Let PM die" ([censored]ing in general). There's already several pages of this and Miacis already voiced what he is allowed to do.

Quote from: Wolfric on January 29, 2016, 01:49:09 PM
Pass this point, I will not allow more posts that could be resumed in "Let PM die" ([censored]ing in general). There's already several pages of this and Miacis already voiced what he is allowed to do.
Thank you!.

Currently Working On: 80s anime Mario pack (which uses clips from Yamcha, Seiya and the anime version of Mario from the Great Mission to rescue Princess Peach)


i just want to replace isaac with someone else im not good on goldensun so i cant make a move set and yes this is just for my copy

Ok. What leaked content? Can someone fill me in. Also why is there a [h?

Not sure how someone with a few posts and 0 hacks in the vault is planning to continue PM development.

If people are really serious about this, I would suggest trying to round up the PMDT members that want to continue development/don't care about whatever legal consequences they thought they were in danger of.

??-?
I actually possess many hacks. I wanted to continue this because I was an expert at making brawl/project m packs. I couldn't get the original pmdt together because they disbanded and probably agree for it to stay dead such as the case with Nanobuds in this forums explaining it to me. I'm putting the project on hold for now.

Quote from: NoWon1196 on March 02, 2016, 10:20:52 PM
I wanted to continue this because I was an expert at making brawl/project m packs.

Really now?
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Not now. I need some time to rethink things because I'm already into the project but sometime in the future possibly.

i recomend you to not name this project as another PM update, you could name it as your own mod compilation but not Project M 4.0


Quote from: Aldolies on March 09, 2016, 03:06:06 AM
i recomend you to not name this project as another PM update, you could name it as your own mod compilation but not Project M 4.0
Agreed. Nano did say this:
Quote from: Nanobuds on January 28, 2016, 01:17:26 AM
Then do not call it Project M, or have Project M anywhere in the name.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


What about Project B as the new name? What do you guys think?