The KC-MM Store is now closed.

Started by Miacis, April 01, 2016, 06:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

There's a thing we can buy to change other people's title...
Do we have to play this game? Can't we all just get along and act like we got some sense?

Like, seriously...I'm not playing this game, I want my refund!

refund? you're in the game once you make a single reply, my boy.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

So, is this real? Is this really a thing? Do you really get money for posting and then people can do stuff to you?


Money, Kittens. They're both invaluable on the internet B)

But I see. . . interesting concept for a short moment to increase activity. I mean, perhaps it can even bring back the dead.

Quote from: SylveonPlaysSSB on April 02, 2016, 02:46:28 AM
What? The shop?

yes, the shop, I mean, it looks like some work was put into it, but it could also be a really well made april fools.....

Quote from: chocodino on April 02, 2016, 05:37:18 AM
yes, the shop, I mean, it looks like some work was put into it, but it could also be a really well made april fools.....
Reminds me of Fukua for Skullgirls. Was added as a Playable April Fool's gag turned real playable char.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Kittens huh? I already have some at home... How much are these worth?
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This is a pretty interesting idea! Very funny, I like it!
And still... no Project M PAL...

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on April 02, 2016, 03:18:48 AM
refund? you're in the game once you make a single reply, my boy.

Rather you're in the game once you make an account, my boy.

Quote from: Lunoz on April 02, 2016, 10:08:13 AM
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on April 02, 2016, 03:18:48 AM
refund? you're in the game once you make a single reply, my boy.
Rather you're in the game once you make an account, my boy.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Remember. If you die in this game, you die in real life.

So keep those kitten pockets lined up, lest you end up like the lepers of old.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

April 02, 2016, 02:52:59 PM #72 Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 03:14:56 PM by Miacis
Speaking of, the Dirty Money and Knive of Persuasion+5 items have been restocked, you gangsters.

The proud owners of a Random Award have obtained their Random Award. As advertised, it is random, and will leave after a random amount of time. It's also incredibly difficult to tell the difference between the random award and the real things. I can't tell the difference.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Waitwut

I did buy the random award.

I got this award...

I was never part of this haha
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on April 02, 2016, 11:00:06 AM
Rather you're in the game once you make an account, my boy.

Well, [censored].
I cant get out of this place alive ;-;
retired