The KC-MM Store is now closed.

Started by Miacis, April 01, 2016, 06:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Wort wort wort?
Wasn't here in your April Fools Day.
This is part of the joke or what?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

This is the April Fools joke, I think. a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

Even though I'm not from the U.S., I really like some jokes specially from this site.
However, it is better to be here as soon as it happens, or else it gets boring (at least for me).

Here in Mexico and other Latin American countries, April Fool's Day has almost no importance at all (no jokes, nothing).
We have a similar celebration, but that was on December.

The best joke of this site I remember was about 2 years ago, when Vyse I believe, made the whole site upside down.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

It's not super elaborate in France either, aside from the physical prank aspect of things. But hey, it gives us an excuse to do really silly [censored] with this website, so it's worth it. :P

Generally at the last possible minute. I believe the last time something was prepared reasonably early was 2011.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on April 04, 2016, 04:18:22 AMThe best joke of this site I remember was about 2 years ago, when Vyse I believe, made the whole site upside down.
These are always Miacis's idea.

I remember there was one year where he turned people's avatars into furry versions. That was funny.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


April 04, 2016, 04:38:13 PM #96 Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 04:49:54 PM by Miacis
You could say I'm the creative director and Vyse is who I go to when my ideas need something that doesn't involve writing or basic admin panel operations. Making the fake admin panels from last year link to different URLs based on membersgroups was all Vyse, and I'm fairly certain I had to ask for help to insert the "invert images" script into the CSS as well.

The idea for the Family Thread 2013 was all Oizen, though:
Quote from: Oizen on April 01, 2013, 09:02:52 PM
Oizen: I think for April Fools we should make a new family thread :D
Miacis: You sir, have the best ideas... (Should I?)
Oizen: Yes.
Miacis: I created a monster. :(

Quote from: Segtendo on April 04, 2016, 04:18:07 PM
I remember there was one year where he turned people's avatars into furry versions. That was funny.
That was my first year and boy, did that take forever to prepare. The avatars are still online, btw, if you want to have a laugh at some of the sillier ones. Like KJP's.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

wish i could've been around for that. i aint into furry shenanigans, but i enjoy a good laugh.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

I was taking a break from Kc that year lol. Mia woulda had trouble finding one for Kit hehehe
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



April 04, 2016, 09:11:29 PM #99 Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 09:14:06 PM by Blanc Trois
Hahaha, I was Panty back then, too!

That fit well. Good times.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Blanc Trois on April 04, 2016, 09:11:29 PM
Hahaha, I was Panty back then, too!

That fit well. Good times.

So many old faces like GreenThunda, DMN, Deathstroke, Nasoka, Crackerwolf, Random, and Claise.

April 04, 2016, 10:20:57 PM #101 Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 10:21:57 PM by Miacis
Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on April 04, 2016, 08:02:24 PM
I was taking a break from Kc that year lol. Mia woulda had trouble finding one for Kit hehehe
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:P

Joking aside, I probably would have merged some generic pink cat lady artwork with actual Kit art, or gone with a furry Rydia. A lot of people had personas/avatar at the time that were almost unknown, so for them either I picked other characters they went by, or did some photoshopping.

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on April 04, 2016, 09:38:41 PM
So many old faces like GreenThunda, DMN, Deathstroke, Nasoka, Crackerwolf, Random, and Claise.
Cracker and Random are still hanging around in the KCMM furry Skype chatroom. I dunno if the others are still in contact with people from here. .w.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis on April 04, 2016, 10:20:57 PM
Cracker and Random are still hanging around in the KCMM furry Skype chatroom. I dunno if the others are still in contact with people from here. .w.

...Wait Random is? Wasn't one of his things was that he was against the Furries of the family?
And it'd be a shame if that was the case.

Isn't Wave technically old too? I mean, I don't see him around as often. a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on April 04, 2016, 09:38:41 PM
So many old faces like GreenThunda, DMN, Deathstroke, Nasoka, Crackerwolf, Random, and Claise.


Quote from: Miacis on April 04, 2016, 10:20:57 PM
Cracker and Random are still hanging around in the KCMM furry Skype chatroom.
So that's where they were, trapped in hell.


Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on April 04, 2016, 10:23:44 PM
...Wait Random is? Wasn't one of his things was that he was against the Furries of the family?
And it'd be a shame if that was the case.
Random is a closet furry.
He's the furriest of them all.