[Guide]Taking the First Steps - Welcome to WiiU Mods

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, May 03, 2016, 06:57:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

May 03, 2016, 10:36:30 PM #15 Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 10:39:08 PM by Segtendo
http://thekawaiiserver.xp3.biz/
Going here through the browser can make things easier instead of having a million bookmarks.
Quote from: Albafika on May 03, 2016, 10:28:43 PM
So, through Homebrew, can I export/import saves into different accounts on my Wii U?
Yes.
http://gbatemp.net/threads/release-saviine-wiiu-savedata-tool.399833/
I have yet to test it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


May 03, 2016, 11:22:01 PM #16 Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 02:41:20 AM by Albafika
Quote from: Large Leader on May 03, 2016, 10:34:42 PM
This really isn't the place to be asking questions. GBATemp, as difficult as it is, is the best place to ask atm. Or maybe if soneek shows up, but he can't FAQ for everything.

Just to reiterate, wade through GBATemp and you might be able to find an answer there.
I'm totally aware I can get that answer there or at /r/3dshacks | /r/wiiuhacks, but I decided to ask here since I had no hurry for an answer.

Quote from: Segtendo on May 03, 2016, 10:36:30 PM
http://thekawaiiserver.xp3.biz/
Going here through the browser can make things easier instead of having a million bookmarks.Yes.
http://gbatemp.net/threads/release-saviine-wiiu-savedata-tool.399833/
I have yet to test it.
Thank you Seggy.  :D

EDIT: Boooy it's been a wild ride. Set up the means for Homebrew Launcher/Loadliine/A few Save Editors. Now just need to read carefully how to save import/export.

I'll make some tutorials on vertex and texture editing/injecting tomorrow.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 05, 2016, 06:36:07 AM #18 Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 06:37:23 AM by Nanobuds
Hey fam.
https://youtu.be/1Ynx1zoSbfY


I'm pretty sure I got everything covered. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Someone leme know how it is. I can't watch (due to slow webs). If it's peachy I'll plug it in the op somewhere
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



I [censored]ing love you forever for making this, Kit.

Thanks much!

im having trouble setting up the home brew launcher. once i do the exploit it loads into loadiine instead of the home brew launcher, any idea what to do?

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Sal. I edited your OP with an easier way to run the exploits.
Quote from: Kingskull95 on May 21, 2016, 05:41:51 AM
im having trouble setting up the home brew launcher. once i do the exploit it loads into loadiine instead of the home brew launcher, any idea what to do?
Just go here with the Wii U's browser. Works for me every time.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I haven't been around here for months, but I have recently jumped onto the Smash Wii U hacking bandwagon myself.

I've first managed to dump my Smash Wii U ISO, and then I used the proper tools to compose my first texture hack for the game.

It's a shame that there aren't a lot of places to talk about Smash Wii U hacking.

My Wii U is closer to arrive so I've been looking for a thread to know how to set up this stuff, but since there are so many threads and places with Wii U tutorials, I don't know which way is the newest and best, so I'l trust in yours.

May 21, 2016, 10:34:12 PM #25 Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 11:02:11 PM by Kingskull95
Thanks it worked! trying to dump the smash wii u iso now.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

If you want to talk to fellow modders and get help, join the Discord server.
https://discord.gg/0ftXWQM9hy0WO6Bg

Quote from: mnsg on May 21, 2016, 10:07:49 PM
I haven't been around here for months, but I have recently jumped onto the Smash Wii U hacking bandwagon myself.

I've first managed to dump my Smash Wii U ISO, and then I used the proper tools to compose my first texture hack for the game.

It's a shame that there aren't a lot of places to talk about Smash Wii U hacking.

Damn. Now there's a familiar name.
Well, you can share you hacks on GameBanana.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on May 22, 2016, 06:04:16 AM
Damn. Now there's a familiar name.
Well, you can share you hacks on GameBanana.

Yeah my interests in Brawl hacking really died off, so my activity here also became very small.  But after I started checking out Smash Wii U hacking, I wanted to see where this place stood in regards to it.

Anyway, I did check out GameBanana, but some users at GBAtemp.net stated that it wasn't a good place, so I also checked the new sm4shmods.com website, but it doesn't have that much to offer right now.

Basically, the only brick wall keeping me from sharing any hacks that I make is a reliable hosting site.

Quote from: mnsg on May 22, 2016, 01:07:45 PM
Yeah my interests in Brawl hacking really died off, so my activity here also became very small.  But after I started checking out Smash Wii U hacking, I wanted to see where this place stood in regards to it.

Anyway, I did check out GameBanana, but some users at GBAtemp.net stated that it wasn't a good place, so I also checked the new sm4shmods.com website, but it doesn't have that much to offer right now.

Basically, the only brick wall keeping me from sharing any hacks that I make is a reliable hosting site.

GameBanana's the best we got right now. However, there's a million help threads on there because people don't know how to use Google or join a Discord server.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


May 22, 2016, 03:59:21 PM #29 Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 04:00:34 PM by DrPanda
Why don't you just do like the days of old and have a thread to share your stuff?

Or because there aren't as many Sm4sh modders right now, perhaps someone could start a communal mod thread with the OP as an anchor post as opposed to have a bunch of threads.