[Sm4sh Mods] (Unofficial) Patch 1.1.7: The Fan Patch [Name Pending]

Started by KingJigglypuff, May 04, 2016, 05:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Remember when everyone thought Palutena was OP in the trailer?














I don't.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

The calmest answer to anything overtly aggressive I've seen on this site. Impressive.

I have a lot of proposed changes to the Miis in particular, but I'd rather make those myself.. as soon as I get the files somehow. (Wish there was a filesystem of it hosted somewhere so I could download individual files as I need, but that's not a thing afaik and definitely not something legal to request.)

Quote from: DarkLordRS on May 06, 2016, 06:12:03 PMThe calmest answer to anything overtly aggressive I've seen on this site. Impressive.
It's better to just discuss things in a rational manner, rather than let things get needlessly heated. I'm glad this didn't turn into any needless aggression either.

Quote from: DarkLordRS on May 06, 2016, 06:12:03 PMI have a lot of proposed changes to the Miis in particular, but I'd rather make those myself.. as soon as I get the files somehow. (Wish there was a filesystem of it hosted somewhere so I could download individual files as I need, but that's not a thing afaik and definitely not something legal to request.)
You can get the Sm4sh character scripts here. http://www.mediafire.com/download/pgvx8t8a42x8o5f/SSB4U-CharacterScripts.7z

You'll need to get yourself the character motion files, too, so here's a video to help you out with that. ! No longer available
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

shulk vertex hack request :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 06, 2016, 07:12:52 PM
It's better to just discuss things in a rational manner, rather than let things get needlessly heated. I'm glad this didn't turn into any needless aggression either.
You can get the Sm4sh character scripts here. http://www.mediafire.com/download/pgvx8t8a42x8o5f/SSB4U-CharacterScripts.7z

You'll need to get yourself the character motion files, too, so here's a video to help you out with that. ! No longer available

So. This means minor PSA edits are possible now?

Yes, minor moveset edits are possible. You just need to get yourself Sm4shCommand.

Edit: Changelist has been updated with Shulk edits.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

As it turns out, I'm indefinitely shafted; Sm4shExplorer refuses to cooperate with my XP [censored] excuse for a laptop, and it doesn't have the space I'd need to hold a full dump of the game anyway.

I've got a basic preview video for everyone. It shows some of the changes made to Charizard, Roy, and Shulk.

! No longer available

Quote from: DarkLordRS on May 09, 2016, 03:38:17 AM
As it turns out, I'm indefinitely shafted; Sm4shExplorer refuses to cooperate with my XP [censored] excuse for a laptop, and it doesn't have the space I'd need to hold a full dump of the game anyway.
RiP. You can always suggest your changes to me.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 09, 2016, 01:11:44 PM
RiP. You can always suggest your changes to me.

I would but.. damn, man, do you have any idea how crippling it is to the creative process to not actually be able to put things into practice? All my dreams of Mii Gunner nonsense.. ruined.

Might compile stuff in a PM for you later ig

If you have the means to test mods, I can always send you the edited files once everything's done.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

(Maybe this should be asked in the Wii U research thread but idk because I've been a little off from here lately), how far are we to see model importing becoming a reality?

Vertex editing's currently in its baby steps, so it might be a while until we get actual model importing.

Edit: The pastebin's been updated with Shulk and Mii Gunner changes.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quick question, do you plan on making the Pits more different from each other? (making Dark Pit slower/stronger or something) or are they gonna get pretty much the same changes?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

For now, I'll keep them the same for now. Any edits I make to Pit, I'll apply them to Dark Pit as well.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Gotcha.
Here's a list of Dedede changes I came up with. I could see some of them being a problem (like down throw to up air being too good?) but who knows.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


As a side note, I'd also reduce Kirbys Side B Start up to 19 frames from 26 so its still slightly faster than Dededes.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.