FINISHED! Project Smash 4 Cloud 100% Completed (for now!)

Started by Lawliet, August 08, 2016, 01:13:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

There will be the option of 3DS and Wii U sword trace. Which one should Cloud primarily have?

3DS Trace
WiiU Trace
Hey how are things going with cloud you need any thing from me


@spiritneox
Things are going uphill from here, actually. I got into particle editing so Cloud will look better than before when using Finishing Touch. Though, I'm having troubles with his victory animations.

Also, I probably might want to patch Cloud up before releasing another test build, now that nearly every issue is addressed.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

Sword Trails:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ever since I got into particle editing, Cloud's Specials have undergone some changes in graphics:

Special-N
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


SpecialS
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy


I really hope this mod doesn't just vanish and get dropped like some other really cool mods.
I'd like to make a PM compatible version of this mod when it released. I'm just assuming it's for brawl only, but I know how to make Brawl characters PM compatible. I don't know if this makes me more trustable or something, but I'm a Smash 2, Legacy XP and PMEX dev. I also mod Smash 4, and play Smash 4 competitively. I also got a lot of experience for competitive PM now so there's that.

Ooooh, neat, I love random little touches like this, small things are what make stuff special!
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

@Kagerou
Thanks! I was thinking Cloud could use something like this for the newer Wii U Cloud models coming soon, including Advent costumes.

Oh, and the Smash 4 graphics you used on Fox would look perfect on Cloud, too.

@CaliburTek
Sure thing!

Also, if I recall correctly, you were a Wii U Roy player on Smashladder, right?

Also, I'm looking forward to Cloud being used in various builds along the way!
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

Hm? Did you want Fox's GFX things? I could give them if you wanted them.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

This is gonna be an instant addition in my SmashEX Pack.  Can't wait! :)

 @Kagerou
Perfect! Send 'em over when you need to!
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

October 25, 2016, 12:45:36 AM #86 Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 12:54:10 AM by CaliburTek
Awesome! AND yeah, even though I'm ranked 2nd I consider myself the best mainly cuz the other guy has 490+ matches lol.

Post Merge: October 25, 2016, 12:54:09 AM

http://kuroganehammer.com/Smash4/Cloud Cloud's exact frame data, BKB/KBG/Angles and more are all here, so if you want some 100% accurate moves it'll be great.

Oh, I've been using that very often, actually. I personally recommend it for these types of PSA's, especially Cloud.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy


Hey I apoligize for looking like I am just Advertising my stuff her but I recently start a moveset and need as much help as possible
here it is
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77783.0