KCMM Store Grand Re-Opening!

Started by Miacis, April 01, 2017, 06:04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

April 01, 2017, 06:04:43 PM Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 06:10:29 PM by Miacis
Guess what day it is

Hello friends! Today is a fine day, for it is the day where the KC-MM store is open once again. Here, you'll be able to purchase wonderful prizes for the low low price of a few cats! The charming little creatures will gather round you every time you post on the forums, so you can then feed them to the global economics machine.

These exclusive items will not be available for long, so do make sure to grab a few while you still can! You can also trade valuable items in the Trade Center, or send gifts to others, to share the joy. How about a Nice Cream?
Oh, and uh, the taskbar icon is still a WIP.

New feature this year, the KCMM Bank is now at your disposal. You never know when someone might "persuade" you with a certain knife to give all your cats away. Your felines will be safe at the KCMM Bank! ... well, if we don't squander them on the stock market. For you see, the safety of your cats has a price. Not only is there a withdrawal fee (but not for deposit: we welcome your valuables!), we will spend about 10% of your cats on the Cat Market every day... A very small price for their safety, I'm sure.

There are some leftover cats from last year, as there is no "global take all the cats away" command. Those who still have 500+ cats still were simply lucky enough to avoid my repeated knifings. Staff members still have a bit of a headstart, and there's still no way for me to increase everyone's initial funds so... post away, and gather more kittens, gentlemen! Or ask kindly to those who have more cats than they have the need for.

I have had literally no time to set up anything better than this, so y'all get a retread. Sorry guys. I'll try to make up for it on the Random Awards/
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

It looks as though if I still had all my kittens, someone has made a move on them with knives.

Whoever it was may want to watch their back :^]
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


no cats to buy anything at all but it doesnt mean I have to go with my hands empty :J

I missed out last year... good to know what's the deal this time around.

Interesting, so all I have to do is to convey a message that represents my thoughts into a written form in order to get spectacular prices, and so to obtain a better ranking on this contest is to write down more words as it typically adequate to successfully allow the receiver to properly interpret the content of the symbolic meanings of the letters I calmly type down on this laptop.

(Spanish translation)

Interesante entonces todo lo ue debo hacer es compartir in mensaje ue representa mis pensamientos a una forma escita para asi obtener premios espetaculares, entonces para obtener una mejor puntuacion seria escribir las palabras a la cual tipicamente son adecuadas para victoriosamente permitir la audiencia interpretar el mensaje apropiadamente interpreter el contenido simbolico de las palabras ue yo calmadamente inserto en esta computadora portatil.

Awesome ;D

Post Merge: April 01, 2017, 10:13:44 PM

P.S. love the cat that's now at the bottom; is this permanent? :)

April 01, 2017, 10:16:25 PM #6 Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 10:17:56 PM by Miacis
Quote from: windhunter7 on April 01, 2017, 10:13:04 PM
P.S. love the cat that's now at the bottom; is this permanent? :)
Never. Despite requests to the contrary, she always leaves once the AFD shenanigans are over. .w.

Quote from: 2BR3 on April 01, 2017, 06:27:51 PM
It looks as though if I still had all my kittens, someone has made a move on them with knives.

Whoever it was may want to watch their back :^]
I tried to zero everyone by just zero'ing all special membersgroups, only to realize regular users couldn't be zero'd, which is why GMods all started with no kittens. It's fine though, I've given the staff their fair share once again. :P

Quote from: ɴᴇᴢʜᴀ on April 01, 2017, 09:15:19 PMWords
Nobody tell him. >w>
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Man I have been away from this site for a long time >_>


Oh wow! So now it's inside the rules to threaten people and extort their cats? Y'okay! Gimme your cats!
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Cats are people too. Please stop selling and using them for currency.
It's nice to see some people still are alive here.
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on April 01, 2017, 11:15:55 PM
what happens if I ate my cats?

Then you are a mean cat eater and I'm gonna unfriend you O_O
Jk :P

Quote from: Lillith on April 02, 2017, 12:25:07 AM
Oh wow! So now it's inside the rules to threaten people and extort their cats? Y'okay! Gimme your cats!

But of course ;)

Quote from: 99Lives on April 02, 2017, 12:33:40 AM
Cats are people too. Please stop selling and using them for currency.
It's nice to see some people still are alive here.

Nah, they can't be people, they're too smart :P

April Fools! :happy:

I like this system. It has cats in it...
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

What in the world is even a cat?

What is this?
Lol
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.