Flammable'z Vertices Ignited'¦[IKE THE WEAPONS MASTER!!!]7/16

Started by flammable, May 05, 2010, 10:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DrPanda on June 28, 2010, 06:32:40 PM
Ok cool.
Do you mind if I include it in a zip for the Maka tex I've been working on?


EDIT: Scratch that, I just realised its a different model  :P
lawl yeah, sry i wanted to release just the sythe, u got the fixed shoulders model right?


Married Mai Self nvm

Yep, looks so awesome :laugh:

Though, I didn't realise that the head of the club was such a pain to texture...it's pretty much flat colour.

Quote from: DrPanda on June 28, 2010, 06:50:55 PM
Yep, looks so awesome :laugh:

Though, I didn't realise that the head of the club was such a pain to texture...it's pretty much flat colour.
o crap, sorry xD

anyways, updated the sythe peach, redownload it for permanant hold


Married Mai Self nvm

Its not your fault.
I meant the club in general, even without the scythe its a pain to texture  :P

Quote from: DrPanda on June 28, 2010, 07:19:45 PM
Its not your fault.
I meant the club in general, even without the scythe its a pain to texture  :P
gonna have to go trial and error to get the design there


Married Mai Self nvm

update, sexy weapons now available to u ;D


Married Mai Self nvm

Just when I was thinking, Ike needs more weapons! Great job and I look forward to many more in the future.