Flammable'z Vertices Ignited'¦[IKE THE WEAPONS MASTER!!!]7/16

Started by flammable, May 05, 2010, 10:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BeyondYou on May 16, 2010, 05:20:00 PM
Quote from: flAmmAble on May 16, 2010, 05:12:21 PM
bump for update, fixd albel
That Albel, looks amazing!!! Instant download.
+100 respect points for the arm.

- BeyondYou
omg thats awesome :af:
respect points from you :af2:
i mean, ur hacks are amazing


Married Mai Self nvm

Quote from: flAmmAble on May 16, 2010, 05:41:46 PM
omg thats awesome :af:
respect points from you :af2:
i mean, ur hacks are amazing

Thanks. But for real, i'm really impressed with your work so far. You really deserve the praise, so keep it up.

On a side note, would you mind me revamping the texture for Albel?

- BeyondYou

He's remaking the Albel texture. And alternate ones for his vertex. He's trying for a blog feature with Albel.

Quote from: dingoberriz on May 17, 2010, 01:18:03 AM
He's remaking the Albel texture. And alternate ones for his vertex. He's trying for a blog feature with Albel.
Oh cool. Thanks for letting me know that.

Well good luck with the texture flAmmAble. I hope you get it featured on the Blog.   :af2:

- BeyondYou


umm interesting lets see how good the texture will be

May 21, 2010, 03:51:21 AM #36 Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 11:17:08 PM by UprightBass
I love the Albel vertex.

Quote from: dingoberriz on May 17, 2010, 01:27:55 AM
Too bad he'll be away for a week.
alrdfy got the samurai albel done on the plane :af: and im back


Married Mai Self nvm

Quote from: flAmmAble on May 22, 2010, 07:29:14 PM
Quote from: dingoberriz on May 17, 2010, 01:27:55 AM
Too bad he'll be away for a week.
alrdfy got the samurai albel done on the plane :af: and im back
YESZ! Looking forward to it.

Quote from: BeyondYou on May 22, 2010, 07:31:45 PM
Quote from: flAmmAble on May 22, 2010, 07:29:14 PM
Quote from: dingoberriz on May 17, 2010, 01:27:55 AM
Too bad he'll be away for a week.
alrdfy got the samurai albel done on the plane :af: and im back
YESZ! Looking forward to it.
ur avvy reminds me of this one guy in league of legends who heals wen he does that xD

btw, NICE CORRUPT ROY


Married Mai Self nvm

Quote from: flAmmAble on May 22, 2010, 07:34:49 PM
Quote from: BeyondYou on May 22, 2010, 07:31:45 PM
Quote from: flAmmAble on May 22, 2010, 07:29:14 PM
Quote from: dingoberriz on May 17, 2010, 01:27:55 AM
Too bad he'll be away for a week.
alrdfy got the samurai albel done on the plane :af: and im back
YESZ! Looking forward to it.
ur avvy reminds me of this one guy in league of legends who heals wen he does that xD

btw, NICE CORRUPT ROY
I wish when I did that something cool would happen. Sadly when I do it, people laugh at me. :(

Also thanks.

I forget if I already posted here or not, but that Abel's looking stupid cool!

Quote from: Ike Lawliet on May 26, 2010, 08:45:06 AM
I forget if I already posted here or not, but that Albel's looking stupid cool!
stupid cool? xD lol
is that a compliment or an insult


Married Mai Self nvm

Quote from: Flamm XIII on May 26, 2010, 10:44:44 PM
Quote from: Ike Lawliet on May 26, 2010, 08:45:06 AM
I forget if I already posted here or not, but that Albel's looking stupid cool!
stupid cool? xD lol
is that a compliment or an insult
It's probably a compliment.  Are you working on enhancing Albel?

as flamm's twin, yes he is making a recolor pack atm. 3~5 new textures
Hello! I am not a regular poster! Just when I'm bored I post once in the family thread!

a common screenname of mine is Osamodas, though on some games I mispell as Osamada. I am looking to change the name, as I am an indesicive bastard :D