Hulk Hogan's Poop Brother HH

Started by YTPCD-i, November 10, 2018, 05:59:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I seriously don't know how I got to this point and I honestly thought I was done with Smash modding a long time ago but hey guess not. I also thought I would get out of my YTP phase but hey guess not either.

So putting two and two together, I've started this mod by myself for several months. Introducing.....



Hulk Hogan's Poop Brother HH, or Poop Brother HH for short.

The whole intent of the mod is to create a YTP based Smash Bros hack, with some thrown in elements of pre 2010 Youtube. In fact the menu theme is 009 Sound System: https://hulkhoganspoopbrotherhh.tumblr.com/post/178614595532

At the moment, Mario is probably the only character who's incredibly close to being finished, with five out of six of his costume slots being filled out:









Over the span of these few months, I've taught myself how to vertex and sound hack, and even make custom animations, which really does help me out:



But again, I'd still call myself just a beginner, and I am still really in the need of some help, especially with importing and other 3D related stuff. So if anyone's willing, feel free to drop by I guess, but I know how inactive this site has gotten over the years. If anything, I'd still keep this thread updated by using it as a showcase for all the stuff I've made for it already.
I have risen


If you want to learn how to import models with Blender, I have a text tutorial on it here, and there will eventually be a video tutorial: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=75252

If you want to learn how to do it with 3DS Max, I also have a link at the top of this tutorial leading to a well-made tutorial by BlackJax on that

This is really AWESOME!

I have a few ideas for characters you could add:
- Billy Mays
- Billy & Mandy (over Ice Climbers)
- Hatsune Miku
- Homer Simpson
- The King
- Panty
- Stocking

November 13, 2018, 10:24:05 PM #3 Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 10:33:49 PM by YTPCD-i
CHARACTERS SO FAR

Mario

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Luigi

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Peach

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Link

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ganondorf

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Kirby

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: November 14, 2018, 10:33:49 PM

Ontop of the mods I've made/modified from other people's, there's some mods in the game that are already pre-existing, such as Spongebob over Lucas and King Koopa over Bowser. Sound effect hacking is in progress, and is aiming to replace the narrator entirely with word spliced samples of the DK Rap announcer. Ed Edd n Eddy sound effects take place of the common fighter sound effects as well, and most of Mario's voice clips are now popular YTP quotes, whether it be from the DiC cartoons or Hotel Mario.
I have risen


Can Michael Rosen be in this pack too?

Currently Working On: 80s anime Mario pack (which uses clips from Yamcha, Seiya and the anime version of Mario from the Great Mission to rescue Princess Peach)

August 19, 2019, 04:14:33 PM #5 Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 08:20:28 AM by Mewzard64
some things I suggest you could add:
-AoStH/DiC Sonic
-Scratch (Falco)
-Grounder (R.O.B)
-Dr.Robotnik (Wario?)
-Fortran (Mario)
-CD-i Zelda