Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hulk Hogan's Poop Brother HH  (Read 10718 times)
YTPCD-i
Expert Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « on: November 09, 2018, 10:59:44 PM »

I seriously don't know how I got to this point and I honestly thought I was done with Smash modding a long time ago but hey guess not. I also thought I would get out of my YTP phase but hey guess not either.

So putting two and two together, I've started this mod by myself for several months. Introducing.....

Hulk Hogan's Poop Brother HH, or Poop Brother HH for short.

The whole intent of the mod is to create a YTP based Smash Bros hack, with some thrown in elements of pre 2010 Youtube. In fact the menu theme is 009 Sound System: https://hulkhoganspoopbrotherhh.tumblr.com/post/178614595532

At the moment, Mario is probably the only character who's incredibly close to being finished, with five out of six of his costume slots being filled out:

Over the span of these few months, I've taught myself how to vertex and sound hack, and even make custom animations, which really does help me out:

But again, I'd still call myself just a beginner, and I am still really in the need of some help, especially with importing and other 3D related stuff. So if anyone's willing, feel free to drop by I guess, but I know how inactive this site has gotten over the years. If anything, I'd still keep this thread updated by using it as a showcase for all the stuff I've made for it already.

I have risen

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: November 12, 2018, 01:47:30 AM »

If you want to learn how to import models with Blender, I have a text tutorial on it here, and there will eventually be a video tutorial: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=75252

If you want to learn how to do it with 3DS Max, I also have a link at the top of this tutorial leading to a well-made tutorial by BlackJax on that

Russell_SSB
    Hyper Kitten

Super Smash Bros. Frontier: The Battle Continues!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: November 12, 2018, 01:11:08 PM »

This is really AWESOME!

I have a few ideas for characters you could add:
    - Billy Mays
    - Billy & Mandy (over Ice Climbers)
    - Hatsune Miku
    - Homer Simpson
    - The King
    - Panty
    - Stocking

YTPCD-i
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: November 13, 2018, 03:24:05 PM »

CHARACTERS SO FAR

Mario

DiC Mario (eye texture may change to fit the Super Show's Pacman eyes)

Lou Albano Mario

Malleo

Mario Movie Mario

Hotel Mario IS currently in progress right now, but as of now his model is incomplete

Luigi

Mama Luigi

Gay Luigi's textures are done, but I'm not sure how to make him look MORE like Gay Luigi besides making him fatter

Peach

DiC Peach (her Melee model works surprisingly well for this)

Andypeach

Currently open to possible recommendations to fill the extra slots! CD-i Peach is planned.

Link

CD-i Link (Shield may be subject to change. Also credit to GBC and Dot for the model!)

Planned: DiC Link

Ganondorf

CD-i Ganon (Credit to DrKoala for the original model!)

King Harkinian (Placeholder model I hope, and I plan on giving him a different character slot all in all with a whole https://i.imgur.com/FWPqb6x.pngur.com/FWPqb6x.png[/img]

Kirby

Kirb (Not sure how to make him look more like the Kirb pic and less like Classic Kirby though)

Post Merge: November 14, 2018, 03:33:49 PM
    Ontop of the mods I've made/modified from other people's, there's some mods in the game that are already pre-existing, such as Spongebob over Lucas and King Koopa over Bowser. Sound effect hacking is in progress, and is aiming to replace the narrator entirely with word spliced samples of the DK Rap announcer. Ed Edd n Eddy sound effects take place of the common fighter sound effects as well, and most of Mario's voice clips are now popular YTP quotes, whether it be from the DiC cartoons or Hotel Mario.
    « Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 03:33:49 PM by YTPCD-i » Logged

I have risen

Sir Ethan
    Mega Kitten

The Classic Moddable WIi Game

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: November 20, 2018, 10:15:18 PM »

Can Michael Rosen be in this pack too?

Currently Working On: 80s anime Mario pack (which uses clips from Yamcha, Seiya and the anime version of Mario from the Great Mission to rescue Princess Peach)

Mewzard64
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Concerned Elector Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: August 19, 2019, 10:14:33 AM »

some things I suggest you could add:
    -AoStH/DiC Sonic
    -Scratch (Falco)
    -Grounder (R.O.B)
    -Dr.Robotnik (Wario?)
    -Fortran (Mario)
    -CD-i Zelda