DemonBoy's Imports and Textures. 6/26 News

Started by DemonBoy, May 10, 2010, 11:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

nice man ill try it out soon. now if u could just get birdo to shoot eggs

[/hopeless]

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 04, 2010, 07:53:21 AM
nice man ill try it out soon. now if u could just get birdo to shoot eggs

[/hopeless]

ill get to that. shouldn't take that long. just got to get he birdo and the egg sprite, put the egg behind her and animate them together, and add a hitbox to the egg once i find out how.

Hitboxes on a stage can't be done yet. It can still be a moving platform.

Quote from: dingoberriz on June 04, 2010, 08:31:16 AM
Hitboxes on a stage can't be done yet. It can still be a moving platform.
oh. well is better than nothing.

Quote from: DemonBoy on June 04, 2010, 08:34:33 AM
Quote from: dingoberriz on June 04, 2010, 08:31:16 AM
Hitboxes on a stage can't be done yet. It can still be a moving platform.
oh. well is better than nothing.

It's better than hitting, in my opinion. Don't forget, you could stand on the eggs in MB2. But I still think Pidgey should be the priority.

He's remaking the stage. The egg's should hit and be something you can pick up that can kill. But it can't happen.


Quote from: dingoberriz on June 04, 2010, 08:23:11 PM
He's remaking the stage. The egg's should hit and be something you can pick up that can kill. But it can't happen.

I know, but since it's impossible to make it Melee accurate, why not?

Btw, since I'm replying to you Dingo, either you or Demon Boy should make a Jiggz wearing Saki's helmet (if possible)

Quote from: DocStrange on June 05, 2010, 02:14:40 AM
Quote from: dingoberriz on June 04, 2010, 08:23:11 PM
He's remaking the stage. The egg's should hit and be something you can pick up that can kill. But it can't happen.

I know, but since it's impossible to make it Melee accurate, why not?

Btw, since I'm replying to you Dingo, either you or Demon Boy should make a Jiggz wearing Saki's helmet (if possible)
that would be nice but saki's hlmet isnt a seperate model. you might be able to vertex and texture CF helmet though.

Couldn't you just take the whole model and just shrink Saki into oblivion so only the helmet is left and go from there?


O_O
Mario 64 Start Screen
O_O
Mario's head watches you fight
O_O
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


If you want, I could get you the textures of SM64 off toadstool64, BSZ made one, but I don't like it that much.