DemonBoy's Imports and Textures. 6/26 News

Started by DemonBoy, May 10, 2010, 11:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm REALLY excited about Saki. Will you be trying to vertex her hair?

i would if i knew how to vertex. im going to read the tutorials and try it but for now im gonna use the long hair vertex and make the bottom of it transparent so it can be a little shorter. im mostly done with saki as you can see in my avatar, but i need a psa for her as well as some new animations because her hands keep going in her gun.

Will you release just the texture? I don't really care for PSAs, but the suit is one of the first really exciting ones for Zamus I've seen in a while.

sure thing. would you like the one with or without the gun?

I would like 'ze big gun :3 because Girl + HUGE gun DOES = Smexyness

I am SO looking forward to Harpnote!
<br />:af: I download a lot of cool stuff.

Quote from: Blue Surge on May 16, 2010, 01:31:05 AM
I am SO looking forward to Harpnote!

i wasnt really thinking many people would be exited about her. it was kinda mostly just something for myself.

I'd rather it without the big gun. As awesome as it is, gameplay wise I think itwould just distract me with it's coolness  :happy: Also, I guess I missed this Harp Note thing, but that sounds like a rad idea also. Btw, how's Orbital Ring coming along? It looks a lot better in the picture in your OP. Lemme know if you need anymore screenies.

Quote from: DocStrange on May 16, 2010, 02:12:27 AM
I'd rather it without the big gun. As awesome as it is, gameplay wise I think itwould just distract me with it's coolness  :happy: Also, I guess I missed this Harp Note thing, but that sounds like a rad idea also. Btw, how's Orbital Ring coming along? It looks a lot better in the picture in your OP. Lemme know if you need anymore screenies.
alright ill upload on with and with out the gun and orbital rings is all done. im at my friends house and he has brawl so i was able to test it myself. i fixed the collisions and the brightness issue. the tentacle things however i was not able to fix but its not really noticable in brawl unless you zoom in to the top. ill work on a version two once i finisha few projects.



I really like the Saki hack. Do you think you could make a Samus hack to go with It?
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: PAVGN on May 17, 2010, 11:17:30 PM
I really like the Saki hack. Do you think you could make a Samus hack to go with It?
sure. not really sure how to make it though. maybe a power suit texture?

Quote from: DemonBoy on May 17, 2010, 11:25:58 PM
sure. not really sure how to make it though. maybe a power suit texture?

Sure. I don't care as long as It gets done.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


alright. ill get working on it tomorrow or so. im working on a few things ATM