Brawl Young Link [Toon port soon, melee weapons too !)

Started by Pik, May 17, 2010, 12:09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I started patching his separate parts, that's what the raw vertex set is arranged like. It's normal.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


So how's it-during gameplay-wise?

My Prize:
Quote from: Hollow on August 10, 2010, 04:22:58 PM
chicken noodle soup that'll be all :>.>:

So mariokart64n, are you going to do melee young link? I personally would like to see that come in brawl and might even make him a PSA.
Alucard
An ancient hero awakes from his long slumber.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Cocopuff on July 16, 2010, 06:49:24 AM
So mariokart64n, are you going to do melee young link? I personally would like to see that come in brawl and might even make him a PSA.
Well each costume has different weapons so once its out you could just brighten up the green tuninc and place it on the goron tunic, thats the one who will have the weapons from melee
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

mk this is going really well
Alucard
An ancient hero awakes from his long slumber.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Cocopuff on July 16, 2010, 09:31:33 PM
mk this is going really well

also pik is the creator
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood



Quote from: Cocopuff on July 16, 2010, 06:49:24 AM
So Pik, are you going to do melee young link? I personally would like to see that come in brawl and might even make him a PSA.
Quote from: Cocopuff on July 16, 2010, 09:31:33 PM
Pik this is going really well

Fixd

My Prize:
Quote from: Hollow on August 10, 2010, 04:22:58 PM
chicken noodle soup that'll be all :>.>:

This is coming along SO nicely. I don't even have the words to describe it.

Can't wait for the finished version.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on July 17, 2010, 06:36:03 AM
This is coming along SO nicely. I don't even have the words to describe it.

^ this....^^
3ds FC: 1134-7732-2469

I can only assume Young Link is just a side project?

Quote from: br3compactor on July 13, 2010, 03:06:17 PM
I believe it NEEDS to be over Toon Link, otherwise his slashes, hitboxes and everything would be too big...

If it's on Toon Link, everything from Toon Link can be kept, and vBrawl players can also enjoy it without losing a character.

Changing the sizes of the hitboxes is no problem.  You just need a PSA hacker.  I could probably do it myself.

This..........is.........AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!  :happy:

I always thought that they should have used Young Link instead of Toon Link. I already had the perfect move set for him too. He should have stayed very similar to his melee counterpart but instead he would have a Down + B transformation like Zelda. The first time he did it he would put on the Deku Mask, the second time he would put on the Goron Mask, and the third time he would put on the Zora Mask. If he pressed it again after that he would go back to Young Link. His moves would obviously change with each transformation and for his Final Smash he would put on the Fierce Deity's Mask and deal moore damage and shoot magical beams form his sword or he could call the 4 giants. He could perhaps have a different final smash for each form. That was wwhat I was hoping for anyway  :'(

This just looks awesome. Keep up the good work.

"Peace is but a shadow of death,
Desperate to forget its painful past...
Though we hope for promising years
After shedding a thousand tears,
Yesterday's sorrow constantly nears.
And while the moon still shines blue,
By dawn, it will turn to scarlet hue."

Do you have any idea how hard that would be? It would take forever.