Brawl Young Link [Toon port soon, melee weapons too !)

Started by Pik, May 17, 2010, 12:09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yeah well I only posted because I knew people prefer a Melee version..
I did not want everyone to go and create new textures >.>
Apologies Pik.

No fair!
I want to play with the beta! (Even if it is glitchy)
Oh well...just one question: How far are you from completing your goal of a fully morphed Link into Y.Link?

you don't really notice the glitch's
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on July 28, 2010, 05:26:59 PM
you don't really notice the glitch's
Yeah but you notice that biiiiiig size

Quote from: NecroMasterX on July 28, 2010, 02:58:56 PM
Is it the kokori sword or the skyward sword?

Also, new young link hack:

Still need to finish the hat and sheath.

Hey buddy, how about you stop editing Pik's technically unreleased model to garner downloads/popularity, mmkay? ^.^

Quote from: renkaken on July 28, 2010, 08:41:43 PM
Quote from: dpgthirteen on July 28, 2010, 05:26:59 PM
you don't really notice the glitch's
Yeah but you notice that biiiiiig size
unless you use the old young link's fitmotion then it looks really good look at the dark link pictures i posted he looks good
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Looks phenomenal, I can't wait to try it.

July 29, 2010, 12:17:33 AM #322 Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 12:19:15 AM by AGFanProduction
Good Work with the Melee Young Link Texture...It looks Similar to Mine:  :af2:



Well Everyone Has Its own Project  8)
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




@cukoos
I realalized I wasn't supposed to do that. I stopped and I'm gonna remove that comment in a sec.

Hmmmmm....I'm interested to see how you pull off the shrinkage using his motionetc. I tried resizing using 3 different nulled bones of his to no avail.

Dingo and I already know how it's gonna work, it's as simple as adding new bone data for the renamed bone. (In every animation. Yeah, simple!)


Necro, thanks for porting LiL's sword over to him, though I already did that a while back. I'm just waiting for permission to use his vertex.


^When I said I was gonna work on his melee weapons, I was talking about making new textures for them. Hi guys.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


have any pictures of the shield in game
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

@pik
Ah really, cool. Also, what are you using for deku sheild?

Incredible shield Pik, very nice work

Thanks guys.

I'm currently making it now, dpg. Out of the Hylian Shield. The texture needs more warping to fit the mapping better, but how is it so far?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]