Brawl Young Link [Toon port soon, melee weapons too !)

Started by Pik, May 17, 2010, 12:09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Calamitas' Wrath on September 04, 2010, 11:23:57 PM
Quote from: AGFanProduction on September 04, 2010, 08:54:40 PM
I will make Melee Young Link (with ripped Textures) (ALL COLOR PACK)
Only if Rubber Soul Give me permission to use His Young Link Model  :angel:
The real Melee Textures will give to the YL Model the Classic Melee Semblance!

I don't care the number of Downloads I will got!
Its just want to make that the People Remember/Enjoy the old glory days of MELEE!  :happy:

You know, I would really like to see Pik forbid you to use this model. I really would.

I really would to D-Air you  :srs:

Quote from: GameWatching on September 04, 2010, 11:35:57 PM
Quote from: Calamitas' Wrath on September 04, 2010, 11:23:57 PM
Quote from: AGFanProduction on September 04, 2010, 08:54:40 PM
I will make Melee Young Link (with ripped Textures) (ALL COLOR PACK)
Only if Rubber Soul Give me permission to use His Young Link Model  :angel:
The real Melee Textures will give to the YL Model the Classic Melee Semblance!

I don't care the number of Downloads I will got!
Its just want to make that the People Remember/Enjoy the old glory days of MELEE!  :happy:

You know, I would really like to see Pik forbid you to use this model. I really would.

I really would to D-Air you  :srs:

Yes I want to D-Air him with a Overpowered Ganondorf (In the ''Balls''), and take His head off In the latest Resident Evil Video Game, Anyway he Its just Jealous  ^-^ or maybe he Its just bothering .... Well, Now I don't pay to much attention to S...... comments!
Its to bad that everyone hates me  8)
but Like, I like to say In Spanish Calamitas: El único error imperdonable: no perdonar.
I will do that right Now!
Thanks for the Support GameWatching  :squirtle:
....
hahah!.... K mal!
cmo fregas Calamitas!
----------------------
EDIT: Calamitas do you hate me?
I don't hate you  :-\ , you hate me or you just like to bother?

....
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




do you guys really need to fight about it >.>
lets keep it at pik is releasing a smexy model some like the HD texture that pik is making (myslef included) and others like nostalgic costumes of melee which theres nothing wrong with that.
and as gamewatching said earlier its brawl young link not melee young link.

Pointless fighting over recoloring textures.

I'm still very happy that this is coming out, Pik.
http://shinegarden.blogspot.com/
Home to my short inspiration bursts. You're welcome to read and comment.

Quote from: AGFanProduction on September 04, 2010, 11:54:41 PM
Quote from: GameWatching on September 04, 2010, 11:35:57 PM
Quote from: Calamitas' Wrath on September 04, 2010, 11:23:57 PM
Quote from: AGFanProduction on September 04, 2010, 08:54:40 PM
I will make Melee Young Link (with ripped Textures) (ALL COLOR PACK)
Only if Rubber Soul Give me permission to use His Young Link Model  :angel:
The real Melee Textures will give to the YL Model the Classic Melee Semblance!

I don't care the number of Downloads I will got!
Its just want to make that the People Remember/Enjoy the old glory days of MELEE!  :happy:

You know, I would really like to see Pik forbid you to use this model. I really would.

I really would to D-Air you  :srs:

Yes I want to D-Air him with a Overpowered Ganondorf (In the ''Balls''), and take His head off In the latest Resident Evil Video Game, Anyway he Its just Jealous  ^-^ or maybe he Its just bothering .... Well, Now I don't pay to much attention to S...... comments!
Its to bad that everyone hates me  8)
but Like, I like to say In Spanish Calamitas: El único error imperdonable: no perdonar.
I will do that right Now!
Thanks for the Support GameWatching  :squirtle:
....
hahah!.... K mal!
cmo fregas Calamitas!
----------------------
EDIT: Calamitas do you hate me?
I don't hate you  :-\ , you hate me or you just like to bother?

....

he don't hates you !
no body hate you !

it's just that they dislike melee.... :srs:

Quote from: Calamitas' Wrath on September 04, 2010, 11:23:57 PM
Quote from: AGFanProduction on September 04, 2010, 08:54:40 PM
I will make Melee Young Link (with ripped Textures) (ALL COLOR PACK)
Only if Rubber Soul Give me permission to use His Young Link Model  :angel:
The real Melee Textures will give to the YL Model the Classic Melee Semblance!

I don't care the number of Downloads I will got!
Its just want to make that the People Remember/Enjoy the old glory days of MELEE!  :happy:

You know, I would really like to see Pik forbid you to use this model. I really would.
^ This. This Melee crap is annoying. If people want to "Enjoy the old glory days of MELEE!" the Gamecube is right over there, the power button should be in plain sight and the Melee disc should be somewhere in your cabinet/shelf, if you don't own it you can buy it at Gamestop or Wal-mart.

Have a nice day.

EDIT: We don't dislike Melee, we dislike children trying to pointlessly re-create Melee on a game that is much better than Melee.

you know man  :>.>:

we never said that you were obliged to download those 'crappy melee stuff'

i personally like them !
melee had the top graphics in this year !

Enough with the arguing already guys. It's all pointless.

Although I agree people who want to play Melee so bad can simply go and turn it on instead of spending countless hours to make a single Brawl style character into their Melee counterpart. This isn't the place to discuss such things.

About the matter of the texture, If Pik doesn't allow someone to use his model, simply don't and you won't have a problem. Also, it would be nice if someone wanted to do something for his model, DON'T a recolor or copy and paste a ripped texture. Both take no effort and are a waste of someone else hard work.

Granted it's still going to happen no matter what, but if Pik doesn't mind, nobody can say anything. Before planing on doing nothing and calling it a hack of his model, let him say if it's ok or not.

Stop arguing about your preferences here, he's making Brawl Young Link, even with no effort rips or recolors, it's still not going to look like Melee YLink. There's no point in arguing anymore here.

I agree with dingo. besides, there are young link textures out the yin yang, insert those on the model if you're so desperate.
Alucard
An ancient hero awakes from his long slumber.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I just asked for the model to make the Melee Textures to Pik's model
and Calamitas Reply:

'You know, I would really like to see Pik forbid you to use this model. I really would'

why?

1. I didn't ask that to him!
2. Melee Its more Epic than Brawl!
3. Now little kids (Except for GameWatching) stop crying and Back to topic! [CRAP!]

....

Good work with Young Link Pik!
AMAZING!
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




If melee is better than brawl, why dont you hack it instead?
Alucard
An ancient hero awakes from his long slumber.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Cocopuff on September 05, 2010, 02:05:26 AM
If melee is better than brawl, why dont you hack it instead?

Because Isn't EASY Is HARD (another thing its that I don't have Action Replay)
and because Melee Its already perfect, Doesn't needs hacks to work FINE like Brawl .... hahahaha!
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Stop discussing your opinions about which game you think is more epic. That has nothing to do with the fact you're still playing brawl.

If you think Brawl should be more like Melee, then go play Melee and stop hacking a game you don't like. Quit comparing two games intentionally made to be different and go play whichever one you prefer. I'll start reporting people if this stays off-topic any further.

Personally, I always wanted Young Link in Brawl, but not because I think Melee is more awesome — I simply liked Young Link, he was my main and my favorite character. And since Pik is doing an awesome job so far (and I believe he will continue to do so, since mostly everything he does ends up being good), I couldn't be happier.

But I digress. Say, if Melee is perfect, why don't you go play it? I don't mean to offend, but it really seems illogic that you try to make Brawl more like Melee when you already have Melee. They are different games, after all.

Anyway, I think you really should take this discussion somewhere else — like, say, personal messages — since it is straying from the topic at hand.
http://shinegarden.blogspot.com/
Home to my short inspiration bursts. You're welcome to read and comment.

Stop bringing it up when I'm trying to close this subject. It's only leading to more discussion and keeping this off topic. -_-