Brawl Young Link [Toon port soon, melee weapons too !)

Started by Pik, May 17, 2010, 12:09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I think he'd give you an answer, but, sorry.
http://shinegarden.blogspot.com/
Home to my short inspiration bursts. You're welcome to read and comment.

What if I said I'd give the Melee in Brawl team full permission to use my model
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Rubber Soul on September 05, 2010, 02:53:29 AM
What if I said I'd give the Melee in Brawl team full permission to use my model

It's entirely your call after all.

Quote from: Rubber Soul on September 05, 2010, 02:53:29 AM
What if I said I'd give the Melee in Brawl team full permission to use my model

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

:af2:

WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT!
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Even though I think that Darkshade's is good enough, and you would have to wait at least a week to release yours.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Rubber Soul on September 05, 2010, 03:52:11 AM
Even though I think that Darkshade's is good enough, and you would have to wait at least a week to release yours.

Okay don't worry I will wait :)
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




And everything went better than expected.
http://shinegarden.blogspot.com/
Home to my short inspiration bursts. You're welcome to read and comment.

*sigh* I hope you're getting back on topic now. If a retarded flamewar like this happens again I will temporarly lock this thread until Pik releases his YLink.

Quote from: Allec on September 05, 2010, 03:58:25 AM
And everything went better than expected.

As for you ... no need to post stuff like that. Don't post unless you're contributing to the conversation. If you would have payed attention to Dingo's post, this conversation should have been over two pages ago.

Quote from: Dragonrage on September 05, 2010, 09:19:20 AM


As for you ... no need to post stuff like that. Don't post unless you're contributing to the conversation. If you would have payed attention to Dingo's post, this conversation should have been over two pages ago.

Thanks for setting up a clear warning for retarded arguments (seriously), though I don't see anything wrong with his post. What's the issue with "hey guys, that wrapped up nicely?"


It was just his closing comment on the subject. He obviously didn't intend to start anything more.

Anyway, as for progress on this guy, I finally vertexed the Mirror Shield.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: AGFanProduction on September 04, 2010, 11:54:41 PM
Calamitas do you hate me?
I don't hate you  :-\ , you hate me or you just like to bother?

I don't hate you, I just think that your behaviour is pathetic.
Now that you have your answer, I guess you don't need to continue this.

Uh, back on topic. The sword looks really good, I wouldn't have thought that something like this is possible. Though, I guess you are using transparency for this, right?



that mirror sheild is sexy
gosh i can't wait to play as him >.>
your doing great work pik.
also any chance of making him have his hookshot from majoras mask as well as his bow?

That mirror shield makes it really epic! Im now dieing for Young Link
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: Rubber Soul on September 05, 2010, 09:30:33 AM
Quote from: Dragonrage on September 05, 2010, 09:19:20 AM


As for you ... no need to post stuff like that. Don't post unless you're contributing to the conversation. If you would have payed attention to Dingo's post, this conversation should have been over two pages ago.

Thanks for setting up a clear warning for retarded arguments (seriously), though I don't see anything wrong with his post. What's the issue with "hey guys, that wrapped up nicely?"


It was just his closing comment on the subject. He obviously didn't intend to start anything more.

Thank you. And, sorry if I did start anything.

Anyway, back on topic, I have a few questions. Sorry if they were already answered before!

I think he looked kind of nice with the gauntlets (especially here, in which his render looks real good also), do you really plan on removing them entirely as said on the first post? Though, looking at this entire body, I guess he does look kind of heavy wearing them. Well, this is not a demand or anything, just a question.

Both shield and sword look awesome, Pik! I read that you plan to put different weapons, and that is very nice. Personally, I'd be happy with the Kokiri shield and sword. Others look good, too — and the Hylian shield always fits no matter what Link is featured, so it always looks awesome in screenshots.

One last thing I'd like to point out... the shading underneath his tunic looks a little weird. You plan to put an underwear or something? I think it would be nice. Either whities or boxers not unlike Melee.

Well, keep up the good work. I really can't wait to play as him!
http://shinegarden.blogspot.com/
Home to my short inspiration bursts. You're welcome to read and comment.