SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

-----DECODED-----
Quote from: Charby on February 06, 2014, 10:17:13 PM
Here are some cool textures that you might want  to do if you have time
Falcon :
Nostalgia Captain Falcon (SNES: F-Zero) : http://www.mediafire.com/folder/kwtib73j7034t/%5BSNES%5D_Captain_Falcon_(F-Z)
Ike :
Lord Ike : http://www.mediafire.com/download/2u9qnnzc0w7n3fn/Lord+Ike.rar
MK:
Meta Vader : www.mediafire.com/?8n43t8t5vt2bzst
Samus:
Dark Samus MP2 Import : http://www.mediafire.com/?y9ijhr4b7832llq
Dark Samus by Carl321 : https://www.dropbox.com/s/kkwf1sl0uw4ufz9/Dark%20Samus.zip
True Light Suit Samus by Omegalife with credit to Lensho : http://www.mediafire.com/?491xmkil74wi73z
PED Suit by DragonArts : http://www.mediafire.com/?bgady2nywwz

And you forgot to say please  :>.>:

All of the god's/orphan's tears needed to do all of this is in a vast quantity.

Also SJS, have you ever had an idea to make an Professor Layton flexing his muscles yelling tragic CPS?

February 09, 2014, 10:29:48 AM #5671 Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 12:04:56 PM by Korambu
Hello, SJS.

I've to say that I love your CSP oO

I saw this Ike texture when I watched your Ike's CSP :


I didn't find it in the Vault, and Google wasn't my friend. I found a link to MegaUpload but... MegaUpload xD Can someone help me please ? Thanks in advance !

I'm really liking the new Marth CSPs! The Marth Shun, IWG, and I worked on looks incredibly cool in that pose! Thanks for doing them!

February 18, 2014, 03:32:55 AM #5673 Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 03:58:48 AM by KittehMeko
Would you mind making this without the blue fire on his hands? Because I'm using P:M and it looks weird with the only CSP that has blue fire hands and plus the quality of it looks odd.



Edit:
Disregard this comment, I fixed it now sorry about that ;D

I have used so many of these images in remaking my PM competitive remake, and I want to thank you for all the time it took to make these.

I kind of get a feeling now how these take to make.  Having worked endlessly for the past week.  I mean endlessly, school, this sleep and eat lol.  Its crazy how quickly it eats your time, so ty sir, and everybody else who has contributed. 

Sempia, its nice what your trying to say but your poor grammar bothers me. Shows you didn't take time on Thanking SJS.



I came back from the dead just to tell you how beautiful this CSP is


Quote from: 13eaty on February 18, 2014, 10:19:26 PM
Sempia, its nice what your trying to say but your poor grammar bothers me. Shows you didn't take time on Thanking SJS.

Haha sorry about that, I usually am just a little bit short on time nowadays.  I was also rather excited so theres that, but thanks SJS for all you do/did.  Greatly appreciated :P

Quote from: Kyouma on January 11, 2014, 05:54:03 PM
if we are requesting marths, I have some few ones to request..
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Well I made this :I



Quote from: Not Kratos on February 04, 2014, 08:28:44 PM
Does anyone happen to have PAVGN's Sunshine Mario?


Aye. https://www.dropbox.com/s/xdsvy9zvhzzqixv/FitSunshineMario.pac

Quote from: Korambu on February 09, 2014, 10:29:48 AM
Hello, SJS.

I've to say that I love your CSP oO

I saw this Ike texture when I watched your Ike's CSP :


I didn't find it in the Vault, and Google wasn't my friend. I found a link to MegaUpload but... MegaUpload xD Can someone help me please ? Thanks in advance !

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gx3c0ekce63gj75/FitIke02.pcs

Quote from: Sempai on February 18, 2014, 06:10:30 PM
I have used so many of these images in remaking my PM competitive remake, and I want to thank you for all the time it took to make these.

I kind of get a feeling now how these take to make.  Having worked endlessly for the past week.  I mean endlessly, school, this sleep and eat lol.  Its crazy how quickly it eats your time, so ty sir, and everybody else who has contributed.  
I appreciate it. And don't worry about grammar or anything. It's the message, not the delivery that really matters.

Quote from: 13eaty on February 18, 2014, 10:19:26 PM
Sempia, its nice what your trying to say but your poor grammar bothers me. Shows you didn't take time on Thanking SJS.
[censored], it's not like I'm Jesus or something.

Quote from: Boygos on February 18, 2014, 10:51:05 PM


I came back from the dead just to tell you how beautiful this CSP is
Did I just create a zombie?
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


oh yay! My Yorihime import is the only actual reason why I use Roy lol so thanks alot!

well SJS, certainly been a while since we last saw you here.
my friends are getting a kick out of the SJS portrait pack of PM

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

If anyone can help me out with this, it'd be a great help to me. Does anyone happen to have the project M CSS's in a folder where it all .png photos? I would like to add these to my build, yet I can't extract it from BrawlBox. thanks to whomever can help.

Roy and Samus are still my favorites by far!

So SJS, when the Smash 3 Project is complete, are we gonna see a Smash 3 version of the main cast's CSPs in your style? I still find your poses to be the best for everyone, Roy and Mewtwo included. ¦D


yo SJS, nice work on the BV redesign! i'm totally diggin' it, it looks more appealing and modern-looking, and not to mention how comfortable it feels as well

my regards! owo
What exactly does this thread do?