SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: PAVGN on August 31, 2012, 10:17:05 PM
He needs a girlfriend before he can get any love.
Oh. Whenever he DOES get love, SJ will provide it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Where be this one:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


SJS gotta hand it to you....they look awesome....like always


Quote from: JayGamer on August 30, 2012, 06:03:09 AM
Out of curiosity SJS, would you accept requests for recolours of Roy?
Yes.

Quote from: DemonBoy on August 31, 2012, 06:05:00 AM
I love everything about them.

also where is this one from? I don't think I ever saw it
http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Toon%20Link/btoonlink3bighead.png
Here.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 31, 2012, 05:05:51 PM
I suggest you make Kirby portraits next. He's needs some for his 20th Anniversary. :srs:
Eh, probably not.

Quote from: Ultimate Ricki Lee on August 31, 2012, 09:35:50 PM
IMPRESSIVE job with toonlink Sir SJS! I'm not sure if I asked you before... but how long does each CSP take you? You must have a lot of patience. Massive respect for you as always Sir SJS.
Hard to say, I've never timed it.

Quote from: PAVGN on August 31, 2012, 10:17:05 PM
Well, that caught me off guard. I was wondering what you meant by "done". I know this was said already, but at this point the only CSPs that look bad are the ones where the hacks themselves are bad. These are unbelievably good. You even did Stack Smash textures that I didn't request, awesome! You've gotten so good at this, you could probably recreate the "official" poses for the characters.
That's because I love quality texture hacks.


Quote from: Segtendo on August 31, 2012, 10:18:43 PM
Oh. Whenever he DOES get love, SJ will provide it.
Not into bestiality...

Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 31, 2012, 10:37:24 PM
Where be this one:

Here.


To everyone else: Thanks, and you're welcome.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Damn! Those Toon Links are awesome! Is it too late to request toon link?
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

think you can do my recolor of knuckles for me? it 4 recolors
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28027
i have a new site click here to check it out
http://mrhalloweencreations.wix.com/-unkownkokiri

Quote from: davey on September 03, 2012, 07:45:26 AM
think you can do my recolor of knuckles for me? it 4 recolors
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28027
Quote from: Vitinho on September 03, 2012, 05:46:05 AM
Damn! Those Toon Links are awesome! Is it too late to request toon link?
You can make 2 independent requests, however their completion is questionable.

Were you serious about Shadow?

My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SJS on September 03, 2012, 04:12:27 AM
Shadow is not next.
hahahhahahahhahahahahahahhhahahahahhahahhah this made my day.


Quote from: SJS on September 03, 2012, 04:12:27 AM
Shadow is not next.
All of my yes.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]