SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: Flygon on November 14, 2012, 02:18:36 AM
Oh, is the pcs zapdos?

Yeah. I had opened the .pac first and thought you accidentally sent me Charmander.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.




Quote from: Linkxp500 on November 14, 2012, 03:12:59 AM
But... all of those had already been requested. :\
Doesn't matter. Happened before. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 14, 2012, 03:15:48 AM
Doesn't matter. Happened before. :srs:

Doesn't it get annoying, though? :S

To happen so often... it's a wonder why so many people don't take the time to read everything before posting. :\
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Linkxp500 on November 14, 2012, 03:25:44 AM
Doesn't it get annoying, though? :S

To happen so often... it's a wonder why so many people don't take the time to read everything before posting. :\
Just deal with it. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

SJS, may I ask why you change your signature so frequently?

I don't know why, but I'm starting to suspect it's either automated, or you are indecisive on your favorite Tragic image. :P
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Hey, just wondering about your six textures per person rule.
Is that six at a time or six ever?

I don't think I'll request but I am still curious.

Quote from: Lockablefaceman on November 14, 2012, 06:33:04 AM
Hey, just wondering about your six textures per person rule.
Is that six at a time or six ever?

I don't think I'll request but I am still curious.

Six per round of a single CSP pose.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Linkxp500 on November 14, 2012, 03:12:59 AM
But... all of those had already been requested. :\

People request the hacks they use, so naturally there'll be some overlap.

Quote from: Linkxp500 on November 14, 2012, 05:50:47 AM
SJS, may I ask why you change your signature so frequently?

I don't know why, but I'm starting to suspect it's either automated, or you are indecisive on your favorite Tragic image. :P

My secretary does it for me.

Quote from: Lockablefaceman on November 14, 2012, 06:33:04 AM
Hey, just wondering about your six textures per person rule.
Is that six at a time or six ever?

I don't think I'll request but I am still curious.

It's six at a time every time I create a new pose. Then once I finish, you get six more next time I create a new pose. And it continues like that until the end of time.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on November 14, 2012, 02:53:57 PM
My secretary does it for me.

That sounds... very odd.  But it's not like the answer matters.  Though I was hoping for a serious answer to my serious question.  :srs:

Quote from: SJS on November 14, 2012, 02:53:57 PM
It's six at a time every time I create a new pose. Then once I finish, you get six more next time I create a new pose. And it continues like that until the end of time.

Will there ever be a time when you have decided on a final pose for any specific character and would possibly allow... maybe 6 requests per round of requests for that pose at the time.  Then maybe perhaps you would get back to that same pose and do another round of requests at a later time.

Am I making sense?  I mean would there be a limit of requests on a pose that for some reason you decide will not be revamped ever?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Everything that I want has been requested already, so I'm good.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I want to request the default costume CSPs, as usual. :)

Quote from: Linkxp500 on November 14, 2012, 04:37:17 PM
That sounds... very odd.  But it's not like the answer matters.  Though I was hoping for a serious answer to my serious question.  :srs:
Yes, he changes the signature every minute because of traffic.
Quote from: Linkxp500 on November 14, 2012, 04:37:17 PM
Will there ever be a time when you have decided on a final pose for any specific character and would possibly allow... maybe 6 requests per round of requests for that pose at the time.  Then maybe perhaps you would get back to that same pose and do another round of requests at a later time.

Am I making sense?  I mean would there be a limit of requests on a pose that for some reason you decide will not be revamped ever?
What. You really need to have a lot of free time to replace CSPs as you replace costumes in Brawl... I don't see what's the need of what you're asking here. Regardless, once in a blue moon, SJS accepts a few requests for old poses. You can probably hold your need to have over 6 CSPs for costumes for when that day comes.

Quote from: Albafika on November 14, 2012, 05:32:13 PM
Yes, he changes the signature every minute because of traffic.

Ah, I see.

Quote from: Albafika on November 14, 2012, 05:32:13 PM
What. You really need to have a lot of free time to replace CSPs as you replace costumes in Brawl... I don't see what's the need of what you're asking here. Regardless, once in a blue moon, SJS accepts a few requests for old poses. You can probably hold your need to have over 6 CSPs for costumes for when that day comes.

It wasn't necessarily a need than a question of pure curiosity.  Regardless, you have answered my question, so thanks.

I don't mind the CSP limit at all.  Now that I think about it, I don't even know why I was initially curious about additional requests for a specific pose.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Linkxp500 on November 14, 2012, 05:45:20 PM
I don't mind the CSP limit at all.  Now that I think about it, I don't even know why I was initially curious about additional requests for a specific pose.

Did it once before, but stopped. It was too much to work on and keep track of.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.