SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

December 13, 2012, 07:55:54 PM #4485 Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 08:43:51 PM by Chaos_Knight
Quote from: BuckWild on December 13, 2012, 05:52:46 PM
Huh, I wonder why jokekid never put it on the vault...

Anyway, it'd be nice to see a more MM version of FD Link over Ike. :af:
I actually did request Link with Biggoron Sword over Ike. Snoopy said he would do it, but decided to go further and make FD Link.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 13, 2012, 07:55:54 PM
I actually did request Link with Biggoron Sword over Link.

I'd want that.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on December 13, 2012, 08:38:40 PMI'd want that.
Over Ike I mean. *facepalm* Damn typos...
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 13, 2012, 08:44:27 PM
Over Ike I mean. *facepalm* Damn typos...

I didn't even notice the over Link part. My brain just knew what you knew you wanted to say, you know?
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.




That Biggoron Sword Link crossed my mind after I had commented... I wonder when one will come about?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]





Happy 300 pages sir.  Let us drink to this occasion ಠ_ರೃ

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

one could easilly make a biggoron sword using my FD link, since it's just brawl's link with a texture and a custom sword... get it in 3ds max, get rid of the sword, make a biggoron sword, apply a normal link texture and done


Yuusha by Androu1
Frank West by BP
Gene by BP
Dr. Horrible by BP
Guts by mariokart64n
Felix by Syntax Error

I most likely requested most of these already. Please let me know which ones I already requested.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]